Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Hannah B

Hi Hannah,

Just wondered how things are with you as you havent been on here much lately. I am thinking of you as know that you have your lap and dye soon (think I have remembered correctly??!!!).

Lizzy

Replies

• ah thanks lizzie. yeah i go in a week on tues n starting to brick it a little.
    haven't been on here in ages as jus trying to get on with life.....easier said than done tho.

how are you? ah i feel so priviledged to have my own FAO thanks for thinking of me image
    han x
  • Hi Han,

Ive got my lap and dye the week after you and getting really nervous too. Im scared about the procedure and worried about the results. Mine is both investigative and to remove a cyst, however the original cyst has reduced in size now but I have developed another one on the other ovary and so they have suggested that I may have endometriosis or pcos.
    Have you had any other tests done? Do you have another appt with the fertility consultant booked after your lap and dye? They wouldnt book one for me until after Ive had it done.

I am sure that there are lots of ladies on here that have had this procedure and will be able to put our minds at rest.If you dont mind I may g/c your other post to check the replies.

You never know you may be pg and not need the test if your af is due the day before???!!!!! I will just about to ov before mine so may have to give ttc a miss next month.

lizzy xxx
  • hey.

aw bless you, i'm a little nervous but trying not to think about it too much. no idea what to expect, more concerned that i mite have blue in my knickers afterwards haha.!
    i've been told that i'll be uncomfortable with the pain but again jus gonna see what happens. i'll post on here once its done to let u know what happens.
    i haven't got an appoint yet for after. guess consultant will organise that once i've been done

i'm secretly hoping i won't have to have it n i'll get a bfp but more chance of me winning lottery.

your very welcome to g/c my other post.

hannah xxx
  • Good luck Hannah, hoping you wont need it too!!!! Im secretly hoping I wont need mine either but think theres little chance of that happening for me too!!! Catch up with after your op.

Lizzy xxxx