Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

anyone stuffer from endometriosis?

Hi girls,

after having two transvaginal scans it seems likely that i have endometriosis and had my first fertiltiy app on wed.

i have to have 3 day and 21 blood test then a hycosy, my hubby will also do a SA then after xmas i will have a laparocopy to see how serve my endo is.

we been trying 18 mths now

anyone have any experience in endo? each mth the pain gets worse and spotting pretty much every day and i get so emotional cos im fustrated that i havent yet got a bfp

xx

[Modified by: em09 on 20 November 2009 16:14:49 ]

Replies

• Options
    Hi em 09,

Sorry to hear about what you've been going through, it isn't nice at all. I've only recently heard about endometriosis. I'm afraid I can't help you with any experiences but I can share the frustration at the lack of BPF. I'd stopped testing for 6 months as I couldn't put up with anymore BFN's and I guess I was right to and have even saved some money (looking on the bright side!). I did one on Sat am and guess what?! BFN again. I could have guessed that for free.

I hope for you the pain isn't going to get any worse and I'm sending positive vibes across the net to you! Also hope you find the answers you need x x

• Options
    Hi hun,

Sorry to read this. I have a histoy of endo & have previously had to laps to clear it & the scar tissue. I since had 3 BFP's sadly mmc but not as a result of the endo we are getting our mc clinic results back on tues. Once you have had the lap done you will probably be more fertile from having the clean out so as sson as you feel better I would get bd'ing. Im sure someone else recently posted about endo as well may be worth looking back a page or too for the thread.

Good luck xxx
  • Options
    thank you for your messages.

to be honest im feeling abit positive now that the ball rolling and hopefully the lap will clear up the endo and get a bfp not long after!

laujai, sorry to hear about your mmc's and hopefully you get the answers on tues .

chessenonion, i brought a test 7 months ago and it still in my cupboard, i should get an award for willpower as i was always testing when i first started ttc!!