Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Need some PMA!

I don't post on here very often (am more of a lurker LOL!) but today is CD1, month 24 and makes me feel sooo sad. Hubby is out at the football tonight, so don't have anyone to give me a cuddle or fetch chocolate. Had really hoped this month would be it as *ahem* we 'did it' lots at all the right times and have been seeing a reflexologist.

Oh well. I can crack open a bottle of wine I suppose. :roll:

If any of you lovely ladies has some spare PMA, would be ever so grateful if you could chuck some over here. Can't ever imagine getting to hold my hold lo. :cry:

Replies

• Options
    I'd be happy to give u mine!!!!! Please don't give up honey i know its so hard especially when u've been trying a long time but sometimes hope is all we have to keep us going!!!!!! *hands over chocolate* I'll fetch for u! xxxx
  • Options
    *takes chocolate*

Oh yummy - that does seem a little better! Thank you lilac x :\)
  • Options
    Hi Moggs, as lilac says, dont give up hope hunny, your time will come! You can join me on a count down to a June bub 'cos its CD1 for me too
    (mth 22).

Here, have a glass of my birthday wine, and a big slice of my choccie birthday cake *passes both over to Moggs*

That sparkly stuff on the cake is babydust and pma ;\) xxx
  • Options
    Oh that's so lovely, thank you babybump - and Happy Birthday!!! *blows a birthday trumpety thing*

That cake and wine was lovely - my PMA is restored!!!

Hope we do get a June bub. Hubby's birthday is June and that would be the best birthday present ever.

You're all so lovely!!!

:\):\):\)
  • Options
    Glad you enjoyed 'em,and that your pma is back! A June bub will be extra special for you both then! (isnt fathers day usually in June? Good omen!)

One of the things Im trying this month is positive thinking, Im telling myself in the mirror over and over that I WILL conceive this month, and Im also making a habit of thinking along the lines of ' when I get pg this mth.....' (as opposed to if...) I have also got a list of sperm-and-egg improving foods and supplements for us both, and Im making sure oh gives up smoking this time, for good!!!! :lol:

How long are your cycles? Maybe we could be cycle buddies? ;\)
  • Options
    Oh sweety Im so sorry to hear youre feeling so low. I have some virtual wine and chocolate with your name on it - enjoy.
    You'll feel better once the witch has gone - last month I was in constant tears but now have renewed PMA. *Here you go - you need it more than me*
    I really hope you feel better soon

Wow you've had a virtual feast tonight!!

Heres a big hug to last until hubby gets back

((((0))))