Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

Agnus Castus???

Hello Everyone!

Just wondering if anyone has tried Agnus Castus or has any advice on it?? :\?

Hope everyone is well!
xx

Replies

• I have just started taking it properly this cycle. Last cycle I brought the liquid with a dropper and thought I would just put it in with some juice but no nothing can disguise its taste!!! Brought it in tablet form this month and much much better!! Its meant to regulate your hormones so help to shorten long cycles and hopefully aid ovulation. You should only take it until you ovulate. I brought 100 tablets from Holland and Barratt fro about ??5. My cycles prior to my mmc were extremely irregular, Since mmc in Jan they have been much shorter but I do not think I have been ovulating so trying evening primrose oil, starflower oil and agnus castrus along side by sanatogen concieving tabs!!! You can purchase black canosh (may be spelt differently) instead of agnus castrus but I steered away from it because it said it could cause liver probs and with the luck I have had so far this year the person who would suffer from that would surely be me! Good luck will let you know if it works in June - watch out for my BFP announcement - pma pma only on cd4 todayimage