Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I want to come over to this forum

Hi every-one. I haven't posted on the TTC forum for a while not that I did that much anyway, but a few weeks ago I was wondering where some of you were and I discovered you were over here!! I have no idea how long this forum has been around but I wish I found it earlier, purely because we have been TTC for well over a year and during the last few months have been having checks etc done at the hospital. I suppose what I am trying to say is I think I am better placed in this forum because I can relate to the topics a bit more. Hope you don't mind my company for a while.Good luck to every-one and I hope you get your BFPs really soon x

Ps Jen & Annette, If you read this I hope you are both okay, I have been thinking about you both as I know we have had similar procedures, I just have been trying to take a break for a little while as i was spending far too much time on here. Take care x

Replies

• Hi h4ab! welcome to ltttc!!!! It's great over here!!!
  • hello *waves*

Welcome to LT TTC - it's not being here long but has already become home to many of us who have been trying for years or know they have problems or are a little *whispers* older.

It's a cosy little place!

xx
  • Ahh, thanks very much for your messages and lots of luck to you both x :\)
  • Hi and welcome! We are pretty much all in the same boat over here and know what its like to be trying for so long. Its great to have somewhere to chat with others who really understand.

heres hoping your stay is short and sweet ;\) xx
  • Hi and welcome over here. We are all in a similar situation over here either LTTTC or problems such as PCOS so hopefully none of us will be here much longer but you're more than welcome to stay while you are here. Sxx
  • Hi there!! Welcome!! I have just come over to this forum from the ttc one!!! Feel better suited here as oh & I have been trying for about a year. Nat xxxx
  • Hi

Im here, thanks for remembering me was also wondering how you were getting on.

Well im on month 20 got hospital on 12th November to hopefully go on clomid apart from that af are all over the place and im still bding like mad. lol

How about you?

Annette is here too havent spoken to her for a cpl of weeks.

Jen xx
  • Thanks every-one, your lovely messages have made me feel really welcome.

Jen - Its good that you have got your next appointment, I will keep my fingers crossed that you get a BFP before then, if not then hopefully the clomid will do the trick. I thought I saw Annette on here a few weeks ago, I hope she is okay. My next op (resection of the womb) is now booked in for September, I just want it over with now, I am more concerned about the outcome than the op itself. I will let you all know how I get on.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend, x
  • Hi

Its great over on this forum lots of familar faces.

I have to go for a scan at the beginning of my next cycle then hopefully we will be starting IVF.

Take Care Luv Annette
  • Annette, good luck with the scan and IVF, I am keeping my fingers crossed that it all goes well x