Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I feel happy here :-)

....atlhough I am hoping I won't have to stay too long in the nicest possible way but I feel much happier here than over in TTC. Don't get me wrong the ladies over there are lovely but since finding out I am not oving I have kind of accepted that I am in this for the long haul and this is a smaller group which is lovely.
I have only posted once in here but already I feel like have had loads of advice and support so thank you to all you lovely ladies xx

Replies

• Options
    so know what you mean its a really lovely wee forum here - looking forward to hearing more from you - any appointments lined up?
  • Options
    I like it too. I still feel a bit new, but you see the usual people on here and it feels like a small group of friends.
    Lets hope we all get BFP's and move to a new forum that's LTTTC and now BFP!
    xx
  • Options
    I think most people feel the same who are here, myself included. I always find regular ttc has a "high turnover" so people are always changing and i can't keep up.

This is probably the main reason i'm hanging around here and not really moving on now i have my BFP. I desperatly don't want to upset any1 here for staying but i've been here so long and know all the girls that i don't wanna move on yet.
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    I love it here, Its loads better than TTC (no offence intended), like lilac says theres too many people over there i cant keep up either and i feel its more personal over here. We know each persons individual story and follow it! xxx
  • Options
    I'm new over here too and really enjoy it. I still check in on TTC as I adore some of those ladies but yes it is hard to keep up and there's such understanding and empathy over here as we've all had a struggle of some kind.

OP x
  • Options
    I completely agree Mrs, I too dont ov and have found it difficult sometimes seeing all the bfp, but feel so different when I see one on here, and dont feel I can contribute much over there as I dont feel like im in with a real chance of concieving yet. I still go and check ttc and reply when I can but the ladies over hear know what we are going through and have excellent advice and expertise to share x

[Modified by: LOOBYLOU81 on April 29, 2009 05:11 PM]

• Options
    i find it a real haven here. I agree it feels like we are in a race with slightly different rules. Here the LT bit is how long it takes you to actually get to the starting line. Be it via the good ship clomid or IVF or just plain on months years of trying
    Thanks Ladies
    XXXXX
  • Options
    Ah it's lovely that everyone feels the same image

Moonbeam - We are just waiting for hubbys appt to have his SA and then we have to go back to the doctors to be refered, obviously depending on what his results show. It has been 3 weeks since his appt and it says to contact the GP if we haven't had the appt through within 4 weeks. If we haven't heard anything by next week I will chase them up x
  • Options
    good luck for those results mrs really hope they come back in your favour. I'm counting down 1 week to go for my appointment!! I'm excited but I'm not if that makes sense!!! I think as long as they take me serously, dont send me away or make a comment such as your young and have had a baby so your body can do it you need to give it time I'll be fine (may be I should point out that 60& of infertility problems are associated with secondary fertiltiy or so I read some where!!!!!!)

Aaaahhh the joys of lttc eh - let us know what the results are we're here no matter what the answer xx
  • Options
    Thanks Moonbean, good luck with your appt I will keep an eye out for your post xx