Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility


Sorry, have another question, where do you take your SA, to the GP surgery? And how long does it take to get the results? Thankyou.xx


  • Yeah hubby took his to our local hospital where we are seeing the specialist.
  • same with us, hubby had to take it to the pathology lab at th hospital where we've been refered. There was a warning on the form we were given that if taken to doctors surgery specimen would deterate b4 it got to the path department.
  • same ith us fo first test took to hospital but you must make sure if done at home you keep at warm and is within 1 hour or where told no good second was done at the hospital x
Sign In or Register to comment.