Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Happy Christmas ladies

Well i dont know about you ladies but im putting my name forward for a 2009 BFP!

WHOSE WITH ME?

jen xximage

Replies

• Me me me me
    Please can I have a bfp in 2009!!
    xx
  • Me too - we've made a pact to try and make this Christmas the last one without children - that gives us 3 months to get a BFP. Also I want to be pregnant before I go back to see my Consultant in April. But anytime in 2009 would be super if not!
    xx
  • Wohoo anytime one of us loses our PMA im gona pop this back up to the top of the threads.

jen xx
  • Me too! On 31st december its a year since I joned the site where I found my donor. If I don't get my BFP in 2009 then thats probably it for me as I'm 40 so I am going to concieve in 2009!!!xx
  • Me too please!

We have made our appointment to go to the doctors on 13th January as it will be officially month 13 (unofficially month 16) .

I'd love to be able to go for pregnancy reasons, rather than fertility reasons!

Desperately want us to to have our 2009 baby!

xx
  • Ooops - on wrong page - doh!

[Modified by: MrsBammy on December 28, 2008 03:24 PM]

• Meeeeee! 2009 is def going to be a better year than 2008. I think 2008 will go down as my worst year ever actually... bring on 2009!
  • Yep - count me in. I either want a little one or a bump by this time next year, please!!!!
  • I definitely want to join the 2009 BFP club! I would love a little bundle of joy by this time next year but would be more then happy to be baking the buddle of joy too x
  • Me me me me me me me, i have also had the worst year on record, firstly our tenant left owing us ??5000, was diagnosed with PCOS after ttc for 9 months currently on month 15 ttc. My grandma died in August, 2 pets have died of old age, broke my leg and had skin grafts after puttin it in a potato harvester in Sept. Having a holiday from hell with my SIL, everyone around me have had babies or are preg and weren't even trying.....the list goes on and on.

Bring on 2009 and if i don't get a BFP on NYE i am gonna get drunk one last time, do it in style then get back on the ttc wagon in Jan.

Good luck girls and hope and pray by this time next year we either have our babies in our arms or are at the very least heavily preg.

Big cheer and lots of PMA coming all your ways.

Sx
  • Me too please!

After having MMC Im looking forward to 2009 plenty of BFP for all of us.

Emi
  • ME!!

Should have known 2008 wasn't going to be the best of years after such an awful start but now i've had the surgery and i'm on the mend i am GOING TO HAVE A BFP in 2009!!!!!!!!!!
    xxxxxxxx
  • Me too please - Would love to think that this is the last Christmas that we will not have children or at least have one on the way.
    Had boxing day at the outlaws and MIL kept trying to get us to look after our nephew - I love him to bits but just don't need it after 10 months of trying and not getting a BFP. She has stopped mentioning having more grandchildren point blank everytime we see her but not sure if having her say that we have to look after our nephew and that he is our responsibility is better or worse!
  • Me Me Me............................!!

Loads of PMA that 2009 is the year for us!! Can't wait for Xmas because we'll either have a baby or i'll be pregnant image
  • just want to send all you lovely ladies the very best of luck for the coming year and hope that you all get your BFPs (and sticky ones at that) very soon. you all deserve it.

sending you lots of PMA and babydust
    xxxx