Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

HEARTBROKEN, THE END

Hi ladies

Its with much sorrow & heartbreak that im bidding you all goodbye.

OH has ended our relationship. I dont think words can discribe how devestated iam, my world has ended.
I dont want to wake up in the morning anymore, most of all ive lost the one thing i had left, hope.
I have begged OH to reconsider his desision but i think its in vain. He has said he willl think today & call round later but im realy not holding out any hope.
Im such a mess & im totaly alone. My Mom is away on holiday & i dont realy have any1 else.
I was to of had my first gynie app tomorrow but i wont be going.
OH also dropped the bombshell that he no longer wants children full stop
I know im rambling & i appologise for my post.
I never thought i would ever feel this kind of hurt ever again.

Im wishing you girls all the luck in the world & hope each & everyone of you fulfills your dreams.
I will be thinking of you all & thankyou so much for all your support .

With great sorrow, goodbye. XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Replies

• Oh princess.... i'm so sorry to hear this x i feel for you i really do x x i can't offer much advice but ur not alone,i'm sure you'll get lots of support on here. make sure you look after yourself ok,have some breakfast,i know it's hard to eat but don't let this make you ill x x (((((((big hugs))))))) x x
  • Oh honey, I am so sorry. Please use and abuse this website in venting your feelings. But also as your mum is away lean on your friends, you are not alone. Call a close friend, they will want to be there for you at this time. Please please look after yourself today,
    Much love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • thankyou girls

unfortunately i dont have any close friends, i lost my best friend because she hated him & we havent spoke for almost a year & things were left very badly, she was realy spiteful & did some dreadfuly hurtful things.
  • i am so sorry to hear this chick my heart goes out to you xx
  • Princess there is nothing anyone can say to make the hurt go away.
    I hope you are ok, thinking of you XXXX
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • I'm so sorry sweetie x
  • Thank you
    I might pop on from time to time to see how you are all doing.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Im so sorry sweetheart. We are always here for you if you need to talk. ((((HUGS)))) xxx
  • I really feel for you, I'm so sorry youre going through this xxx
  • Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry image

I hope things work out for you x x
  • Hi

OH said this morning that he would come round tonight & we could talk. Im just terified that he wont give us a second chance. I have resisted the urge to contact him all day. Ive just been sat here sobbing uncontrolably all day, i just dont think i can go on without him. xxxxx
  • See what he has to say tonight when you see him. Giving him space today is the best thing you can do, but I know I'd be going out of my mind.

Sending you big hugs PrincessStar x x
  • Thankyou

I thought that by this morning he would of changed his mind but he didnt. I know im partly at fault but its just becuse im so scared of loosing him. Ive driven him away. I realy want him to give us a chance. xxxxxxxxx
  • Oh Princess Star I am so sorry to hear this news. I really thought the two of you would work through your problems and come out stronger the other side. My honest advice to you now is to give him some space as the other ladies have said and not insist that you talk about a second chance straight away. Give him a week or so before you talk again. I know that will be the hardest thing in the world but it will show him that you want him to be in the same place as you when it comes to 100% commitment to your relationship. Please come on here to vent how you feel or call your friend that you were going to go away with. I am sure she will be there to support you when you need her. Do you have any brothers/sisters/cousins you are close to? I do hope there is someone there for you but you of course have all the lovely ladies on BE for support. Take each day as it comes sweetie but please do give yourself some time as well - if you launch straight into talks about giving each other another chance neither of you will know if it's what you really, really want.

If you work through it and do try again then that is great. If you don't then there is still that special someone out there waiting for you. I ended a long-term relationship so low in my confidence that I thought noone would ever love me again. I met my husband soon after that and never looked back. You will met someone who will treat you like the princess you are, but you have to know that you deserve it inside.

Good luck and remember we are all here for you

S xx
  • Oh Princess Star! What a shock. You must be feeling awful. Please stay on BE, whether or not your TTC plans are on hold for now - I'm sure all the ladies here can help with whatever you're going through. I hope that you and OH can work something out - give it time, it's so raw at the moment and I know that it can make you feel hopeless.. But believe me, you'll get through this. Try to talk to someone, even if your mum isn't around and friends are being less than helpful. Do you have any colleagues that you could confide in? Or neighbours?

I know it doesn't feel like it now, but things will get better. If it's any consolation, I know plenty of people who have broken up and got back together after a while (including myself!!!). Other friends of mine didn't get back together with exes but are a million times happier as a result of what they went through - either new and better relationships, or a chance to try new adventures and have amazing fun as a single girl. You have everything going for you - just allow yourself to be upset, but don't lose hope that it won't always be this horrible for you.

We're all here if you need to talk or vent.

Big hugs and take care of yourself xxxx
  • Oh no you poor thing princessstar....I am so so sorry to hear about this. I too had really hoped you would be able to work things out....and I still have hope that you will. From the way you have supported people on BE I can tell you are a truly wonderful and kind-hearted person, and if things don't work out with OH then I am certain you will be happier with someone else some day in the future. I know that is no consolation right now whatsoever though. You need time to grieve and get over this.....and maybe, just maybe, that time apart will be what OH needs. He sounds as though he has been very low in mood himself, and he may not be thinking very clearly right now....depression does funny things to people's thought processes.... Please do keep in touch and come on here if you ever need support. You have been a huge help to me in the short time that I have been here and I am so very grateful for that. Take good care hon and just try to take things one day at a time, and look after you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Princess Star,

I am so sorry to hear that you are so low and that you are obviously feeling a bit loney, i know the other girls on here have given great advice and i agree with them stay on here and talk it through with us lot if you need to..

Also im going to say something now which i hope you wont mind, none of the other girls seem to have said it, but im afraid i tend to speak my mind, but it comes from a good place and with kindness. I read some of your other posts, and your oh really seemed to be bringing you down, werent you worried about him cheating on you? i really wanted to write to you then but didnt want to seem harsh, and poking my nose in. I'm sure weve all had our fair share of shitty boyfriends, i had a couple before i met my hubby. Now im not man hating but just wanted to say that sometimes a bloke doesnt even need to be cheating on you, or agressive, or rude etc etc, sometimes certain blokes/ realtionships just can make you feel bad about yourself, and you can lose some spark, and confidence and then you become more needy and then it seems like its your fault... its not! Im not saying I know what your going through but, once I had this boyfreind who wasnt that awful, yet the whole time i was with him i ended up feeling a bit bad about myself, really needy and if im honest a bit desperate. (I didnt realise it at the time, just seemed to be not very happy most of the time and i knew it wasnt a equal realtionship) anyway, he dumped me...(makes me cringe now) and i had another good realtionship after him and then met my gorgeous husband. If this is the end, i know it will hurt for a while, but you will build yourself up again and good things will happen again, please believe me, there will be somebody who treats you like a proper princess and you wont ever have to wonder if he is cheating on you x

Also, and I know i am going on here, I lost my best freind over a bloke last year, Her boyf was regualry cheating on her amongst other things, taking money, running up debt etc, and I could see how badly it effected her and her confidence. I tried my best to support her, and be a freind but eventually i could not get my head round the things she would allow him to do. I could not keep comforting her time and time again, it was upseting to watch my freind disappear. Eventually i could not contain my dislike of him and she basically told me to mind my own business, but then continued to call me after rows and everytime he hurt her. I told her I couldnt forgive him for what he kept doing and we stopped contacting each other. I do feel like a bad friend, but also feel that you cant keep standing by and watching people get hurt. I wonder if your freind was geniueally trying to protect you, sometimes freinds can see things we cant. only you can know this?

Anyway I have really wittered on, but i really want to let you know that you seem lovely and i truely hope that you start to feel better soon regardless of what happens.

Take care hon... and please make sure if you decide to try again, make sure your clear about what you are agreeing to, if you want children and he doesnt, is it ever going to work. Dont comprimise on what you want and need from a realtionship..

right, i'll stop now.

Love and hugs

Gem x

• Oh honey I am so so sorry, I know this is not going to help you at all right now but I am a firm believer in everything happening for a reason even the most awful things. I am still in touch with a lady how left the site in similar circumstances to yours last year and she is now back in a brilliant relationship with another man, is happier than she has ever been. I really hope you find a way through this. You don't need a man to be happy. To be truely happy you need to be happy on your own first. If there is anything we can do you know where we are xxx Where do you live?
  • Hi Girls

I know this is late at night but iam still up & wide awake, trying to digest whats going on.
    OH did come over as promised, although not til Almost 10pm. We did talk & he has agreed that we can stay together but we have to realy work on a few things. He says he needs me to back off for the time being & allow him time to breath & sort his stuff out so he can unwind from work pressures. Also he wants me to sort out my jelousy issues as its making me clingy & needy & he feels im hemming him in. I do know i have a real problem with paranoia & this shock today has made me realise that i need to address the issue before it destroys me.
    OH was actually very reluctant to try again as these issues have surfaced many times. It took almost 2 hours of talking & me practically begging to save our relationship but he did grudgeingly agree to try.
    This has been possibly the worst 20 hours of my life & has realy made me scrutinise my issues.
    Things are going to be very touch & go for a while but im hopeful that eventually we can make this work.

I just wanted to say i am so greatful for all the wonderful support you have given me today, you truely are loveing, careing & deserveing women. Thank you so much.
    (((((((((((((((MASSIVE HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • Princess Star I am so, so sorry you are going through this. LTTTC is such a stressful thing to go through and perhaps a little break, to ease the pressure, will be just what is needed to get everything back on track. If things don't work out though please, please know we're all here for you. Lean on your friends and family - I promise they will get you through this. As so many on here have said we've been where you are now and although it all seems so hard at the moment, in time you will recover, stronger and happier than ever. It doesn't seem possible now, but it really is true.

xxx