Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

Wouldn't normally post this but secretly hope it brings luck

...I'm going to test today.

I don't have af's because of pcos and as a result I have to test quite regularly not having a clue what day I'm on. I go back to the hospital a week today and realise this is probably my last chance to get a natural bfp without clomid or ivf.

I'm on holiday as I'm a teacher and I'm bring driven to distraction at the moment ss'ing. I keep feeling like I've got butterflies in my tummmy and have been feeling sickly on and off for a few days now. It's probably nothing and no doubt I will be back later to confirm the bfn but I just hoped posting this would bring me some luck for a last attempt at a bfp on my own...

If not it's onto next week and some treatment hopefully but here goes... xxx ;\)

Replies

• Good Luck x x x

Sending loads of Baby dust to you ....................
  • Good luck hun! xx
  • Oooooh.... GOOD LUCK!!!!! Hope it's good news xxx
  • Good look Hope, i'll be keeping my fingers crossed for good news for you xx
  • oooh Good luck!!! Keeping everything crossed for you xx
  • Oh well I got 2 big fat negatives! I was hoping it might be a surprise bfp and fate before my appointment but should have known better. Onwards and upwards then and I'll hopefully be joining a couple of you in clomid buddies this time next week xx
  • Oh Hope I'm sooo sorry, I was the same this month sure that it would happen as I had my appointment soon after af was due.

Good luck with your appointment next week, let us know how you get on and sending you a bucket load of sticky baby dust once you get that long awaited BFP image x
  • Thank you fingerscrossed. I know! I'm always waiting for my body to kick in and go it's ok we're ready now to save you going the hospital but I guess I need a helping hand. I'll send back some of your babydust and hope the same happens with you too xx
  • Thank you fingerscrossed. I know! I'm always waiting for my body to kick in and go it's ok we're ready now to save you going the hospital but I guess I need a helping hand. I'll send back some of your babydust and hope the same happens with you too xx
  • I'm really sorry it didn't happen for you this month. I think I may be joining you Clomid buddies too as I was also hoping that this would be my month but I think i may have missed the boat this time! I too have an apt with my fertility doc soon after AF due. But hey - lets try to think positive and that it will happen with a little help!!image

Sorry I hope I didn't turn that into a me moan?!

Please let us know how you get on with your apt next week. x x
  • No it's not moan at all and I'm in the sane position so I know where you're coming from. At this stage a natural or natural bfp would still be fantastic for me but it would just be reassuring to feel that my body was working with me and not against me for a change. My gp thinks the hospital will go with clomid but I'm nit certain til I go- I'm gonna push for it cos I'm not ovulating or having af- just the once in 12 mths so I've never even had a 2ww. I'll keep you posted and hopefully we'll both be armed with clomid soon xx