Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

weird bleeding

Hi ladies

Could do with some advice or reassurance please - I had AF on 5th Jan so think I'm due to ovulate this week, although I have PCOS so have fairly irregular cycles. I've had pains in my right side, which I've had for months and think they may be ovulation related. However I went to the loo yesterday (sorry if TMI) and there was "pink" so thought that maybe, double crossed fingers, it was a implantation bleed image Anyway I went to the loo again today (during a massive power cut so was checking by torch light!!) and there was some red blood and something that looked like a little clot. Anyway...sorry to be going on but I'm a little worried/confused...I've just been to the loo again and there's alot more blood.

Any ideas - could it be implantation? Could it just be ovulation as read today that you can get ovulation bleeding? Or could it be another AF...so quickly after my last?

Thanks in advance

(Also in TTC)

Replies

• Options
    test
  • Options
    Not sure what is going on with your thread, It has eaten my reply twice and now it is registering a "test" reply but I can't see it. So I will try again. I had an implant bleed but it was very light and sadly ended in mc. Can I ask was your af on the 5th normal? It sounds a bit odd either way.
  • Options
    Oh no - sorry socks! Silly thread!

AF on 5th was normal, first one in a couple of months and was lighter than I expected, but it was normal.
  • Options
    Not your fault, silly BE! If it is the first in a couple of months it could just be your body having a good old clear out to make way for a sticky bean. If it concerning you though I would speak to your GP. They do say to see them if you have an unusual bleed xxx
  • Options
    Thanks Socks x Hopefully it's just a good clear out, still bleeding today but not as bad, so it's been 3 days now.