Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Movin Over

Hi guys.

after being ttc for nearly 3 years i suppose i belong on this board rather than ttc. is this board new i've not seen it before.
so hope you girls don't mind me joining you

well i'm back on metformin and back at hospital 21st august so hopefully fingers and toes crossed i'm gonna get somewhere. don't know what there next plan of action will be for me. i've even lost half a stone and trying to get it to a stone before i go back just so they know how much i'm trying.

hope you girls are well x

[Modified by: *Tasha* on 09 August 2008 12:15:55 ]

Replies

• Hello and welcome to Long Term TTC - yes this is a new forum - as somone who has been trying for over 4 years (and no success yet - note the PMA :lol: !) this forum is wonderful as it is nice to be able to chat to others that truly understand.

Good luck for the 21st August and fingers crossed you are one step closer to your BFP.

xxx
  • thank you

i liked the other board but was kind of relieved when i seen this board today because already reading through peoples posts your all going through the same thing as me.
    it was kind of getting me down on the other board seeing all the bfp's knowing that i'm still struggling on.
    trying to keep up the pma though :\)

hope everything goes well for you too. ;\)
  • Welcome Tasha to this more appropiate board for the girls Long termTTC.
    Hope you find the support you need here I know I have already.
    The girls are great!

PMA to you,
    Lulubell xx

http://tt.lilypie.com/fbIPp1/.png

• Hi Tasha and welcome to this board. Its gr8 that we can support each other through this LONG road of ttc.