Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Good and bad news

2»

Replies

• Oh tbd I am so sorry to hear your sad news. I agree whole heartedly with what sim has said honey pie. I know its not much comfort at the moment but Im keeping everything crossed you still have a fighter in there and all will be well. Take care of yourself
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • So sorry to hear about one of your twins and don't for one minute think you're responsible...

Definitely potter this weekend and make sure you eat!!!

Are you still on the pessaries? I've lost track how far gone you are. Just to let you know I experienced horrible lower backache from 6 to 12 weeks then when I stopped the progesterone it went.

Big hugs, Alison xxx
  • Hope you're resting ok this weekend TBD, and thank you for replying to my last post when you're still feeling so all over the place emotionally. I'm still thinking of you and sending positive vibes your way for you and your little fighter. Sending more hugs xxx
  • Hi Sweetie! I hope you are having a relaxing weekend! You are in my prayers! xx
  • tbd, so sorry to hear your sad news, i really hope that your little bouncing bean is a sticky healthy one. you rest as much as you can, you are in my prayers. i know how long you have waited for this i hope everything works for you hun, you so deserve it.
    how far along are you hun?

• OH TBD!!!!!
    I'm so sorry honey! I just came on here after ages off-line and I can't believe you've had such a mixture of news. I welled up when I saw that one had not survived. I'm so incredibly shocked and sorry. But FANTASTIC news that your other little bean is healthy and jumping around! I know it can't be much consolation when you're grieving the other one, but try to focus on a healthy pregnancy for your baby - it will be a wonderful one and so treasured!
    I hope you are taking good care of yourself. It's a complete roller-coaster, I really don't know how all of us manage to stay upright some of the time with all the mixtures of emotions and good news and bad news..... stay strong, you have good reason to! Sending you every ounce of good wishes and prayers for your pregnancy and that it goes smoothly.
    If you need to chat any time, please give me a shout.
    Sending lots of hugs to you both.
    xxxx
  • Hi TBD -

Sorry only now replying to your sad news.

I hope that everythings remains okay with your special bean. I am not sure whether you watched the "too old to be a mum" programme on BBC this week but there was a lady who miscarried after IVF to later find out that she had been expecting twins and the other bean become a beautiful and healthy baby!

Good luck honey and take it easy xx
  • So sorry TBD to hear that one of your little beans hasn't made it. I've been thinking about you and thought it was time I logged back on so I'm sorry for not replying sooner.
    Can't imagine the rollercoaster of emotions you must be on, but hope the cramping and back ache has now stopped and your other little bean is strong and healthy.
    get plenty of rest and go easy on yourself
    xxx