Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone else do this??

Hi Guys

Had my first blood tests on Monday this week as AF went missing for a long time and getting referred to gynae appt on 9th March.

Just wondered, does anyone ever have a teensy bit of hope in the back of their head that they'll call and say 'your bloods show that you're pg'???? lol.... I know it's not possible, but its a little fantasy in my head and I just wondered whether anyone else feels like that?!!

I think it comes from when I had hormone levels tested when I was on the pill (stupid gp didn't think they'd be pretty standard as I was on the pill!) and then another stupid gp looked at the results and didn't check my notes so didn't realise I was on the pill, so rang me and said 'your homone levels suggest that you're pg'!!!! I was mortified cos at the time babies were far from my mind or my desires, and it was cos he hadn't checked and seen it was the pill causing those hormone levels!!

xxx

Replies

• Of course!! I'm hoping that by the time Hubby goes to do his SA I'll be pg and he won't need to.

Good luck with it all x
  • Absolutely, I am just waiting for an appointment for a lap & dye and hoping that they wont be able to do it because i'll be pg!!!
    Fingers crossed