Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

Hospital Results - I losts the beans before a confirmed BFP

Hospital did blodd HCG is at 2.95 - under 5 is a negative result.

It's possible an embryo started to latch on then gave up - I lost it before I even started.

Thanks for your support.

:cry:

xxx

Replies

• I am so sorry to hear that. I was following your posts and really thought this was your time. Can only imagine how you must be feeling right now. Sending you lots of love and hugs x x
  • I'm gutted for you mwb. Are they going to do any follow-ups to establish things?

Sending you love and support xxx
  • Thanks ladies - they wanted me to go back friday for another test - I just called them now and asked if it could wait til monday when the nurse at my local ivf hospital is back (had to travel an hour and a half there and back today to the next hospital as my ivf clinic is closed for a week).

They've agreed I can wait until monday - I have to take my medication until then. They think the result will be 0.00 on monday - and they normally wouldn't retest - it's just because of my ectopic in the past that they want to check to double check and make sure.

Then after I stop the drugs on monday I should start to bleed quickly - if not before then.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Oh no! I'm so sorry. Sending you a big hug.
    H.xxx
  • oh no, so sorry to hear this hon. There is nothing i say say other than we are thinking of you and will be here to support your through everystep of your journey.

Hugs

Gem x
  • Oh no, that is terrible news, so so sorry.... As the others have said, we'll all be here if you need any support and when you're ready to come back. Thinking of you x
  • So sorry to hear this, MWB. Sending you a hug and wishing you all the strength you need to get through this. xx
  • Im so so sorry to hear this lovely.

Sending you lots of love & hugs and you know were all here whenever you need us xxxx
  • I am so sorry sweeties, I know how hard this is, really hope you are ok xxx
  • Big big hugs hun x
  • oh my goodness. So sorry sweetie, thats such rubish news image

Massive hugs to you and your man xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Thanks Ladies, I started bleeding last night and more this morning - so guess it finally gave up properly! Thank you for all your support.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Oh hun, I am so sorry to read this. I really am. Hugs xxxxxxxxx
  • So sorry about your news mummywannabe. Thinking of you. Xx