Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

evap line or bfp?? please help! update

Hi ladies

Im on cd 28 and this morning i tested!
well... the test at first looked like it was dud! the wee wasnt moving along in the window!(sorry tmi) so i tipped it to try to encourage it to work well it didnt! so i put it on the side to throw away, 10 mins or so i went to get it and there were two lines in the window!!! one is fainter but defiantly there, hubby saw it straight away, i then took apart the test and its even more clearer! so i was wondering has anyone had this an it turn out to be evaporation line?? i did leave it over the stated result time, but then i dont know when the test decided to work??The positive line is pink in colour iv readthat an evap line is normaly colourless

can anyone help im going crazy!!! and i keep looking at it!!!

xx

update

i tested again this morning and was bfn, now iv looked at it again 15 minutes later, it has another faint line!!! 2 evap lines does that happen??? xx

[Modified by: gemlou81 on 25 April 2010 06:32:37 ]

Replies

• g/c... this sounds very positive, you got a piccy? xx
  • how do u upload a photo?? xx
  • Hi Gem, how frustrating for you... Have you tried a different brand of test? It is sounding good to get some kind of line... but then I've never had an evap line so not really speaking from experience! Good luck x
  • I would buy a different brand or a CBD that reads it out for u. How many DPO are you? Good luck xx
  • hi just noticed your post, i had similar thing when i first tested, now 12 weeks pregnantimage
    xx
  • Sorry to GC, have you tried a superdug own brand? They are very sensitive and it picked up my BFP when others didn't image fingers crossed for you hun xx
  • Hi thanks girls!

Tinybabydancer- very frustrting! iv used tescos test and earlybird test, scared to use clearblue digital, just dont want to see not pregnant!

Slow- im on cd 29 i dont know when i ov or if i did!!! but just know that i have symptoms and cant believe i have 2 evap lines that are stong

Betslfc and vicki+bump
    congratulations!!! xxx

going to try and upload a photo xx