Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Oh b*******....

I caved this morning (at 13 dpo) and tested with a Superdrug. It was a BFN.

*sigh*

I guess I'm not really all that surprised, but I am a wee bit teary. I felt this month's IUI treatment didn't go well... the insemination was very painful (sorry for those of you going on to start IUI - I have had one insemination that was pretty much pain-free, so it doesn't always hurt), my mood swings were all over the place and I had no real symptoms in the 2ww.

So now it is on to month 20 TTC, and cycle 3 IUI. Third time lucky?? I blimmin' hope so.

Sorry to have a moan. Hope everyone is well.

Replies

• Options
    Oh honey I'm so sorry for you, don't know what to say it's just horrible!!

Really hope it's 3rd time lucky for you with the IUI.

OP xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Im so sorry hun sending you lots of huge hugs.

Hope 3rd time works a treat you really deserve this xxxx
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that hun. Onwards and upwards to lucky try number three! xxx
  • Options
    I am not going to say sorry MrsD!! You have tested early and it is not conclusive.....until AF arrives you are still in with a chance so try to stay positive sweetie. IF it turns out to be a BFN it's really good that you have a plan to focus on honey xxx
  • Options
    Hi sweetie

Gutted you got a BFN but like TBD says there could still be hope for a shy BFP.

I know exactly how you feel though and all the emotions you must be going through.

Cycle 3 proved the magic number for me and i am sure it will be the same for you.

Please try to stay positive - it WILL happen for you.

Sending you lots of hugs.

S x
  • Options
    Oh hun, I am so sorry but like TBD it could still be a shy BFP as yu have tested early.
    If not... roll on lucky number 3!
    Lots of love, xxx
  • Options
    Oh hun, I am so sorry but like TBD it could still be a shy BFP as yu have tested early.
    If not... roll on lucky number 3!
    Lots of love, xxx
  • Options
    Sweetie, just wanted to say the same as the other lovely ladies. It still ain't over for this month yet but IF AF shows her ugly face then you have lucky cycle 3 to move onto. I have still have every confidence in Team D's BFP!!

S xx
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, Mrs D. If AF does show up and it's not a shy BFP, I hope it's third time lucky for you xxx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. You are all lovely.

MrD gave me a proverbial gentle slap across the wrist for testing early too!!! (I really should know better)

I'm still on the progesterone until tomorrow, and I'll see what happens. Chances are AF will show up at the weekend.

Onwards and upwards, hey.....

xx
  • Options
    Good luck sweetie.....hope she stays away xxx
  • Options
    sorry hon... i know you are feeling blue, not surprisingly.

Sending you hugs, and hoping that you will get through this difficult time, your being very brave.. dont forget how strong you have been to get this far. Even even others dont seem to recognise it, we do.

Lots of love,

Gem x