Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

After 5 days of pain, AF arrived this morning

I don't feel as upset as I thought I would, and I feel more sorry at having to come on here and tell you girls image I feel like I've let you down which is really silly, I know!

I'm more annoyed, as I really thought we'd done it this month, and I'd stupidly worked out my due date and everything image

Bah!

Thanks all for your lovely, supportive comments - you're all wonderful x x

Replies

• I've only just popped back on to the forum recently so feel like a gatecrasher but wanted to say so sorry about at but glad that you don't feel as bad as you thought you might. I think we are all stronger than we realize. I always know roughly what my due date would be so don't think that's silly at all!. X
  • Oh babe am so sorry
    I always work out my due date if thats silly then we all are. Its just hope and thats is the fabric of many things.
    You haven't let us down am just sorry you are disapointed. You are such a nice lady you deserve a bit of a BFP gift.
    Look after yourself
  • Aw gypsy really sorry af has arrived but glad you're still positive despite feeling annoyed (we all know how that feels!) And like the other girls said - I work out my due date EVERY month, then kick myself when af arrives and promise myself I won't do it next time...but always do! Big hug xx
  • You have made me weep image

But thankyou x x
  • Sorry it didn't happen this month. But in a way, it's a fresh start and a new month to think again.
    I thought I was the only one who worked out my due date, so I'm relieved I'm not mental!
    Sending lots of PMA!
    xx
  • aww, hugs Gypsy - sorry AF arrived. Look after yourself and have a wee treat or two.

Glad to hear I am by no means the only one who works out due date each month! I even work out what the weather would be like at different stages of said 'pregnancy' so I can think about what sort of mat clothes i would wear. Sad!! lol! xxx
  • Sorry shes found you. I too work out my due date, when I'd want mat. leave etc.
    H.xxx
  • aw gypsy I am so sorry chick know how it feels and like the others I plan due date mat leave etc etc It hursts so much more when you convince yourself you have done it I did this this month which is why I had a break for a few days from BE, really sorry chick and sending some of the PMA you sent me yesterday for htis month - all my love to you xx
  • Hey Gypsy

Do not in anyway feel like you've let us down! I also work out my due date every month - how it would affect us at events we're going to, how it would effect my job, etc so I know it's normal now!

Hugs and PMA coming you're way - enjoy practising when AF leaves!!
  • Really sorry AF got you hun. You have not let us down in any way so please don't think that.

Treat yourself to something nice and keep that PMA up.

This month is GOING to be our month!!!!
  • *beams at chums*

I went and raided the sales today - got some bargains for me hubby and my dad, as well as a very early christmas present for my brother image

Had cake out too!

(hugs) and PMA and babydust and love to all x x
  • Hi Gypsy. So sorry to hear that the wicked witch has found you, how mean and rude!!!! You and the other ladies have made me realise that i am not such a crank after all working out due dates, how it will affect certain plans etc so be assured that you are normal. Either that or we are all loons!!!!! Good luck for next month. Take good care, lots of love, bluebird xxxx
  • I think we are all loons personallyimage

Thanks honey x x
  • Well it would appear that we are all as loopy as each other!!

I'm sorry she found you this month but I'm pleased you're not feeling too down........ and cake always helps!
    Until this afternoon, I too had secretly convinced myself that we had done it but now feel once again ridiculous as when I went for a wee an hour ago, I think there was the start of AF for me too.

Well, onwards and upwards to another month, at least we can enjoy a glass of wine or two at the weekend!

Hope you've had a good evening
    xxx
  • aw welsh sorry for you too hun I dont know why we do it to ourselves but we cant help it - good luck for next month

Gypsy I think you are right we are all loons just like bluebird said but itsn't it nice we're all in the same wee loony bin together xxxxxxxx
  • Yes moonbeam, it's good we're all safely containedimage

Welsh - good point! hubby's got lots of things planned for his birthday (all surprises!) so lots of wine this weekend image
  • Hello gypsy (I whisper as I am invigilating an exam at this precise moment - I know -how naughty and unprofessional am I, but this is what BE has driven me to).

I not only work out my due date but I:

Envisage how I will tell everyone
    Work out how I will decorate the nursery
    Work out the star sign of 'baby'
    Pick out clothes from baby gap and Pumpkin Patch whilst window shopping
    Heavily debate what the baby's first and also importantly middle names will be
    Worry about where I will store the pram as live on top floor in flat

Yes I do have too much time on my hands staring at walls whilst invigilating exams lol

Hope you' re okay lovey x
  • Ah SC you mage me giggle!!! LOL xx
  • I absolutely love that we're all loonies together!