Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

omg!!!

I have done another test this morning, and the faint line came up within the 5 minutes!!! so maybe not evap line!!! i pulled the test apart and there it is!!!!but it is still really faint but i dont see how i can get
3 evap lines that are pink!!

xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hope its just a slow bfp!! When is af due?
    H.xxx
  • Options
    Hi hjanea
    well i dont really have real cycles cos of pcos, but im on a clomid cycle so that makes my cycles shorter, i would say im due today so would that mean im 2 weeks preg if i am thaat is??!!!!
    xxx
  • Options
    Hi Gem, I really hope it is a BFP for you. Maybe go to the docs and ask for a blood test? Good luck hun. xx
  • Options
    Sounds very promising to me too - good luck! xoxx
  • Options
    Thanks girls! Been for a blood test my gyne is soo good!
    Will find out tommorrow or wed, feels really surreal
    after two years of trying I just can't see how this is
    happening, I'm dtermind not to get too excited tho my dh keeps telling
    me to calm down!

Does anyone else think it's rare to get 3 evap lines?? Xxxx
  • Options
    Personally i would think it would be very strange to get 3 evap lines, so stay positive and most importantly calm. Looking forward to hearing the news tomorrow. I have a feeling it's gonna be good image

Loads of luck xoxox
  • Options
    Thanks tiny t, on the verge of tears! Xxx
  • Options
    Everything crossed for you.
    H.xxx
  • Options
    (whispers) congrats hun
  • Options
    Congratulations- sending you lots of babydust of the sticky variety xxx
  • Options
    Thanks girls , dont want to get too excited! xx
  • Options
    Good luck with your results today or tomorrow although im sure it will be the news youve been waiting for!! xxxx
  • Options
    Good luck with your results today or tomorrow although im sure it will be the news youve been waiting for!! xxxx