Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Welsh78, LisaLeigh, Tinkerbelle, MrsBambino CD11

Hi All, CD11

Hope it's going well.

Sorry to hear about your strange simptoms Welsh78.

How's everyones PMA?

OH's been so great this month, he's been instigating the BDing and ensuring it's every other day. He's also been taking showers instead of baths, hope it pays off.

8\)

Replies

• Hello ladies image

all is going well, OH is making the long drive home after work, for a special night inimage will do the same on thursday, so fingers crossed!

got a hospital check up today for my cyst. I think they will just scan to make sure it is still there. I have fantasies that they will find I am pregnant, but I know there is no chance of that really. im a crazy lady!

Im glad to hear that OH is taking such an interest. I try not to to stress OV too much, as i dont want him to think i just want him for his swimmers image
    this is month 18 for me, so i want to get a move on.
    (had a MC over new year, at 6 weeks, so at least i know i work!!)

lots of PMA and BD all around xx
  • Hi Lisa Leigh,

Thats really good of your OH to make the drive home, very committed.

We're quite close to you, month 19 for us, month 2 on clomid though.

Good luck with your check-up today. Although it's really sad to hear about your MC, you are right though, at least you know things can work and the doc's always say that MC's are way more common than people realise.
  • Hello ladies!
    well, here we are - I always feel quite positive around this stage in cycle - i think it's that feeling of possibility, where as into 2ww I start to waver a bit! I am going to try to keep the BD'ing every night to every other night. Does anyone else find it exhausting though lol?!! xx
  • good morning!

thanks Angel wings. I sometimes feel quite sorry for myself, but when i come on to BE and see that so many others are in a worse situation to me, it kinda gives me a kick up the butt re PMA!

Got an appointment on 5 march to have cyst removed. im a bit scared as never been in hospital, and its a general with one or two nights in hospital. Doc told to lay off TTC this month, but of course i wont! i would rather conceive and then put off the op.

Mrs Bambino- I find that i generally get too excited during the 2WW, and test from about 5 DPO, even though i have no symptoms at all image

I also BD every other night, but this is only because this is how often i see my OH. When he is home from work, its every day image

i dont find it exhausting, because the positions which are good for TTC, he seems to enjoy more, and it doesnt take quite as longimage haha, sorry if TMI!!!!!!!

keep up the BD ladies, its a crucial week for us image
  • Hi all,

Feeling full of cold, why now when I really need to be getting BDing, as you say LisaLeigh, this is a crucial few days for us.

Been BDing every other night this month, I do find it exhusting though Mrs Banbino. I think it's because I don't have a big X drive and the further in to the month we get the less passionate we get. Hope you don't mind me asking, but what positions do you recomend LisaLeigh?

BDed last on Tues night, so due again tonight but I don't think OH will apprieciate me sneezing and coughing all the way through, so think I will have to give it a miss and hope that fri won't be to late.

I might see if we can do fri, sat, sun, mon, tues, wed, then go back to every other night.

Is anyone using OV sticks or monitoring anyway?
  • Hi all

for some reason the latest post from Angel Wings didnt register on the main page, so I didnt see a reply!!

How are we all doing? I am getting extremely agitated during this 2ww, which is a bit unusual. I am going to test on Saturday, which is before AF is due, but i might be able to get something with an ultra early test!!

Im not using OV sticks or charting temps etc. just trying to BD lots and see how it goes.

As far as 'recommended' positions, i read somewhere that missionary and doggy were best for TTC!! Im not sure how proven this is but I have been sticking to it. OH was far more interested once he heard doggy!!!!!!!

Does any body else find rhat they are living their lives 2 weeks at a time? its either waiting for OV to BD, or waiting to test!! If I dont get a BFP in the next few months, I think that i will start using OV sticks.
  • Think my computer is playing up, not sure why it didn't register.

Yep always checking dates and planing or waiting for something. I am so sure I ov'd over the weekend, so feeling full of PMA and I'm really hoping that if this month doesn't work the next will.

Thanks for the advice on the positions.

Saturdays not so far away to wait to test, I'm sure this week will go really quick. I have quite long cycles, so not due AF till some point between the 1st and 8th March. So waiting till after the 8th to test. I have the PG test waiting and I keep imagining getting my PG reasult.
  • Why are my responses not registering?
  • they seem to be registering now image

I can be due any day up to 5 march. I usually have a few 28 day cycles, with a 332/33 thrown in once in a while to confuse me image

I keep imagining getting my results too. I get so excited! I know that as soon as i get my BFP that i will be completely worried about another MC. it never ends! I am trying to keep positive, but you know what its like, swinging between highs and lows. A baby for christmas would be lovely, so there is always next cycle!

I only joined BE at the start of jan, after a MC, although we had been ttc for over 1 year before that.

this website is feeding my baby addiction, but at the same time, i have picked up so much useful advice re CM, OV, supplements etc. I am now taking pregnacare for the folic acid and B vitamins.

when i was growing up, I always said that i would get married at 27, and then have a baby at 30. well the marriage bit has yet to happen, but with my birthday in september, I have a bit of time yet !!! i am also looking forward to having a pregnancy buddy image
  • Hi LisaLeigh,

Can't believe how close our situations are.

It would be so good to get our BFP's at the same time, bring it on.

I started on BE in Jan too. It is adictive, but as you say it's teachers you so much, I'm so glad I found it.
  • how are we all getting on girls? CD 24 for me today - i have a horrible cold which i would be tempted to interpret as a potential symptom but realistically my OH has had cold too so i'm pretty sure i've just caught his, lol. xx
  • Hey MrsBambino
    I would do exactly the same and take every potential symptom as a positive sign!! It's so hard to keep your head in control and try to be realsitic.

It's CD 24 for me too today and last weekend I did an ovulation stick (just in case!) and got my first ever very strong positive. This is great in one sense but on the other hand it has given me increased symptom spotting opportunities this week!! I never really truly knew before that I had ovulated but as we timed it perfectly (I hope) this month I feel way more positive about getting a BFP. However, I know I need to be sensible or facing a crushing disappointment if AF shows her face next week.

So far, quite a few twinges in my lower abdomen which feel a little like period pain and the occasional pain in my bbs. The only thing that is worrying me is that my CM has been very dry and I dont think that's a good sign?

Anyway, sorry for rambling on. How are all the other girls doing so far? Hope it's looking good for you all

xxx

• Hi Girls not on thesame cycle as you guys but wanted to wish you all good luck as you'll be testing soon, lets you lots of baby dust, I'm about to start a week of BD, bring it on John Wayne!!!!! xx
  • hi moonbeam, good luck with all your BD, try not to injure yourself though!!

how is everybody else doing today?

I have been having light cramps since Thursday, then when i woke up this morning they are quite strong, but come and go. Did a test this morning (naughty me!) and it was a BFN. Got a blood test today so hoping they will pick something up!

my boobs are not sore at all, so I have a feeling that AF will be here in a couple of days, as predicted. Just trying not to get my hopes up too much this month! wednesday/thursday will be CD28 for me.

welsh78- im not sure about the CM question, I have worryingly been without noticeable CM for 2 cycles, since MC. hope its not a problem! I have had a raised temp the last several days, which i think means AF in on the way anyway image

xxxxxxx