Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hands up if.....

You have ever pulled apart a pregnancy test and held it up to the light for closer inspection???

:lol: I'm guilty!!

Even though you haven't got a BFP, you change your diet / drink pattern 'just in case'

Anyone add other habbits of LTTTC'ers?

xxx

Replies

• My hands are up aswell! I would do anything to see that second line! XX
  • sorry not done any of that lol but i am trying to lose some weight as i love my food way to much to change it

http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/37/3714/371420.png

• I also have a very special talent. I can see things that no one else can see. Usually extra lines on HPT's. It's a gift :lol: x
  • Oh yes, lots of that, and also for some reason waking at 5 in the morning to sneaky peek at a test, then heading back to bed feeling stupid and miserable.

Other 2 ww habits

Buying dual packs of tests from every supermarket... just incase

Checking nipples regualrly and trying to weigh your own boobs!

Wondering if you have been to the loo more often

Wondering if thats a metalic taste in your mouth

I used to stop any excerise for 2ww because i was worried it was dislodge the egg! or was worried if i streched it would get stuck in my tube again! (crazy i know, but it does that to you!)

I used to rub a fertility symbol on my belly after BD! (I did say i was crazy baby lady!)

Then one day when i had almost given up and i had not a symptom in sight i snuck downstairs and low and behold there was the faintest of faint pink lines. (It still makes me cry!)

I am sending you all tons of babydust, and truely hope that your dreams will come true soon.

Hugs..

Gem x

• Gem, I love you, you're a girl after my own heart! :lol: weighing your own boobs!! love it :lol:

I have a recent phobia of not being able to look when I go to the loo and wipe (sorry if TMI) just in case I see AF!

Oh and deliberately not drinking much so that my urine is more concentrated in the hope that the hCG will show up sooner!!

Yes... I'm bonkers!! image
  • Gem, I love you, you're a girl after my own heart! :lol: weighing your own boobs!! love it :lol:

Well I suppose its better than weighing someone elses!!!LOL!!!
    H.xxx