Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is anyone on Clomid....If so i have a question?

Hi i am going to my Gyno. this next mo. and my Gyno seems to think i am Oving Irregularly or maybe not at all,,,,He is going to do some testing of course but he said he may recommed putting me on Clomid to make me OV. is anyone else taking this ? IF so what is the sucess rate...Have you or someone you known had any luck on it?

Replies

• I'm on clomid, 4th month at mo. As I understand 40% fall pregnant in the first 3 months, not sure after that. A few people on here have got pregnant whilst using clomid.
  • I'm on my 1st month of clomid 100mg.

I don't ovulate at all.

I have heard of loads of ladies on here who have had success stories with clomid.
    My consultant told me there's a 80% of ovulating and a 40% of conceiving.
    I tend to hear of people getting prg on there 2nd or 3rd cycle of it. I'm praying this works!!

xxx

http://tt.lilypie.com/ZgZlp1/.png

• Arrrgh Jess that stresses me out! I'm on 4th cycle, and keep thinking everyone on here who's got pregnant on Clomid - it's been in 1st 3 cycles. Plus I read somewhere on the dreaded internet that if you don't get pregnant in first 3 cycles then Clomid won't work anyway. Which also stresses me out!
    Breathe, breathe!
    'we shall all get BFP's, we shall all get BFP's'!!
    Hehehehe
    xx
  • Thank you so much girls for all of your help...If this is what he puts me on i pray it works for me and i wish you all tons of BABY DUST~....
  • I'm sorry warrenaj, you are still in with a chance, i'm sure you'll get your BFP soon. I feel really bad now i didnt mean it like that!!
    Big Hugs xxxxxxxxx
  • Hi,

I took 5 cycles of Clomid.. I felt pretty rough and very emotional whilst taking it. I ovulated on the first cycle of it but no where near on the other 4.

consultant said i could have one more month, oh and i decided to have a month's break before the final try and that was the month i got my BFP!

I don't know if it was Clomid that kick started me. I lost a stone in weight just before my BFP so could've been that.

Never give up. Have a positive attitude and you'll get that wonderful BFP.

good luck
    xxx