Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

TTC, PCOS, anyone tried letrozole?

14567810»

Replies

• I had a dream I got a BFP last night, I was trying all different brands and they kept showing positive , hope this is a sign or it’s probably me looking to far in to things 
  • Hi ladies hows everyone is doing?

I finished my 4th round of clomid which is 1st round after tubal flush. I am 10 days late today and got number of BFN. Definitely not pregnant. If didn't got AF till end of this week will start a medicine to get periods back and will take 5th round of clomid (2nd to 6th day). 
  • Hey. I’m good. I had my early scan at weekend , I’m 9 weeks and everything is looking great . Give a couple more days u myt get ur bfp. Sending lots of baby dust to u xxx
  • Clarab247 said:
    Hey. I’m good. I had my early scan at weekend , I’m 9 weeks and everything is looking great . Give a couple more days u myt get ur bfp. Sending lots of baby dust to u xxx
    aww lovely. Congrats once again. What symptoms are you having now?
  • Just the same as before. Really sore boobs, really tired and having the odd day were I feel sick but it goes away. Iv not been sick yet so long may that continue 😂xx
  • Hi how’s everyone doing ?
  • Hi everyone, you mind if i join?
    i started my fertility treatment with clomid. I am in my 6th cycle now. And if i didnt conceived this jan , i may need to start Letrozole. How did you find this drug as in success rate and side effects?
  • Hey.. I did 2 rounds of Letrozole. First round 2.5mg and 2nd round 5mg and I’m currently 18 weeks with our baby boy. I did have head aches taking letrozole but manageable xx good luck xx
  • Clarab247 said:
    Hey.. I did 2 rounds of Letrozole. First round 2.5mg and 2nd round 5mg and I’m currently 18 weeks with our baby boy. I did have head aches taking letrozole but manageable xx good luck xx
    You must have got one cycle monitored? How was it follicle size and progesterone?

Got a call for my progesterone test it is 33.1 , was in 6th cycle of clomid. Scan showed one follicle 18 mm . Not sure whether the progesterone is a good number or not any thoughts?
  • I only got one blood test done after the first round and my blood results came back at 22, which was low but they said I still ovulated. I didn’t have any other testing x
  • Anything over 19 is supposed to mean you ovulated .. 
  • @Clarab247 first of all thanks alot hun for replying everytime and staying around. it's very helpful and a bit assuring at the same time.

i was just wondering was letrozole your first fertility drug or you were given any cycle of clomid. From where i come they give 3 months of clomid then hycosy scan and then more three months of clomid before going to any other medicines.
  • I did hycosy then letrozole, my clinic in Glasgow don’t use clomid as there is high chance of multiple pregnancy so they prefer to use letrozole. Xx
  • Started letrozole from CD2 and will take till CD6. Really giving sweaty nights , i wish it would be the only side effect.
  • I had headaches and flushed but they were ok xx
  • feeling nausea and slight headache. Only CD12 today. Is this because of letrozole? i never had any nausea with clomid.
  • I had headaches and felt a bit sick too but it did pass xx
  • Took 5mg Letrozole and worked first time. BFP on my test today but it's very early still...good luck ladies