Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

TTC, PCOS, anyone tried letrozole?

Replies

• Haha small world lol
  • Yes it is lol 
  • So do you attend the Glasgow royal then for your treatment 
  • No we pay privately at gcrm 
  • ah i got my AF few minutes ago , definitely not this cycle for me 
    thinking to increase my metformin dose to 3 a day and will use pre-seed lubricant this cycle. this will be my 3rd clomid round. if not successful will have to go through HSG test. this is a tiring journey. Hope you all get success.
  • KiaraJ so sorry, it’s devastating isn’t it, when you have your hopes up to be let down, I’ve had the HSG test, I got mines done before the gave me letrozole, I found mine rather painful but I think it’s because I had a slight blockage on my right side, good luck and keep us posted. 
  • i am thinking to call them and ask them to up my dose. might i need it. should i ask for 100mg this cycle?
  • Yeah there’s no harm
    in trying , if this is your 3rd round and nothing’s happened, do you get them from your doctor or fertility clinic 
  • i get from fertility clinic. They prescribed 50mg for 3 months but when my husband went to get the meds from boots the nurse there gave him 6 months pack, so i have enough clomid for this month.
  • Yeah I’d give them a call and see what they say, where abouts are you from ?
  • reading united kingdom, you?
  • I’m in Glasgow 
  • so now after my AF arrived yesterday i will start my 3rd clomid cycle today. i just call my fertility clinic she suggested to follow same protocol if not worked this time then i will have a tubal check. i wish this cycle work for me as i heard tubal check might be hurtful at time. finger crossed.
    what's you status right now?
  • I’m on day 3 of AF started my 2nd round of letrozole yesterday
  • @KiaraJ don't worry too much if you need your tube test, its actually ok and not as bad as you think its going to be xx
  • Hi guys how are yous doing? 
  • Hi @AD86 am good thanks. Currently 9dpo and POAS today was negative as I knew it would be lol but can’t resist, holding on to possibly getting my BFP soon. How are you doing? X
  • I’m good thanks, hoping for a BFP this month lol 
  • Keeping fx for us that we see it soon xxx
  • Hi all just checking in to see how it's all going. Now currently 12dpo and BFN so am stopping testing and will just wait and see because it's too depressing and i get bloodwork done on Friday at the clinic anyway. Hope you all are good. Let me know your experiences with the drugs am curious to know as i had quite a few symptoms with the letrozole xx