Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Feeling Rubbish!

I'm moaning again, i feel like thats all i ever do.

I've not been on here as much lately coz hubby is monitoring me lol, He thinks i have an unhealthy obsession DUH!! LOL - I'm still trying to keep up with everyone though

Last month i had no side effects of clomid at all, but this month for the last few days i feel awful. I'm so tired, getting really bad headaches, i keep going dizzy, having hot flushes, and i'm so irritable and emotional. So all in all not a bundle of laughs to be with at the moment.

Do you think these are side effects of clomid or is there another reason for this??

I'm currently on CD17. Oh and on Sunday and maybe again on Tuesday (not sure) i felt a bit of a twinge on my left side, lower abdo, which i've never had before - although i was probably imagining it - Body plays so many tricks.

Hope everyone else is ok

Jess

xxxxxx

Replies

• Sorry to hear that Jess! I had headaches too, but I remember someone saying they took their's before they went to bed and that helped. So I did that, and the headaches went. Clomid is a dehydrating drug too, so make sure you're drinking plenty of water.
    I can't help with the rest though!
    It will all be worth it in the end!
    xx
  • Thanks warrenaj, i do take it at night but i'm CD17 so ive obviously not been taking it for a while now. I didnt realise that its a dehydrating drug, thats interesting.
    How are you doing? xxxx
  • hello mrs sorry your feeling so pants just hope for you that when it gets to the end of the cycle there is a wee bonus for you sending you a big hug for all the bad symptoms you are getting x
  • Aw sorry to hear you are feeling rubbish honey, just think it will all be worth the pain in the end.

Iv been really tired since taking provera to induce my AF and iv put it down to my body working to do things it is just not used to doin and the mixture of hormones flying around.
    Hope it starts to ease soon for you xx
  • Sorry your not feeling great hun - look at it this way - its obviously doing something to your body so lets hope this means your a step closer to getting your BFP
  • Hi Jess, how you feeling today?

I'm fine. I'm in 5th cycle of clomid, cd 10 I think. I inject next week. But I'm beginning to lose hope. I've not cut out drinking this month, thinking why bother?!
    Hey ho!
    It's nearly the weekend!
  • I not feeling too bad today actually thanks for asking.
    Try not to lose hope hun, you've still got 2 months to get your BFP xxx