Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Channel 4 The great sperm race!

Looks interesting girls! x

Replies

• Yeh Im watching it, its good! so interesting, I have acid inside me hehe XX
  • Makes it all sound straight forward, albit through the mountainous terrain of the vagina!!! Why can it work for me :cry:
  • Is it just me, or did any one else find this programme so odd?! I still can't decide if i found it patronising/annoying/useful/informative/terrifying/plain weird, lol! xx
  • am going with informative and patronising. Found the whole sex scene a bit cringworthy too.
    Am thinking there is a potential new guilty stick for the LT TTCers that apparently the quality of sex you have is important.
    Mind you she had her fallopian tubes removed (for sterilisation) after sex and observed the number of sperm there. Kind of wierd

Am hoping my husband doesn't view me as a vast homicidal acidic mountain range or my chance of any BD action is reduced.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm indeed
    XX
  • LOL Jenko I too thought that lady was a bit strange! Its made me wonder how on earth anyone ever gets pg!! It all seems so difficult
  • All I can say is no wonder it isn't working!!!

• LOL, J Jenko your post made me giggle! "a vast homicidal acidic mountain range " lol! Yes I thought the bit about quality of sex was a bit annoying - especially for us LTTTCers...

Sooo, not only do we have to navigate acid mountain ranges, climb ladders over one kilometre long, negotiate a clear path between egg and near -knackered- by- this -point -sprem, we also have to have earth shattering orgasms all round at the end of it all, LOL! xx
  • oh oh oh, forgot to say, the bit where the man mounted the pig and , er, 'stimulated' it - omg, I think I regressed to an embarrassed 13 year old and was watching it through my hands cringing. You gotta laugh! x
  • I wasn't watching it, but hubby did - came up stairs after 15mins and said it was 'strange' and something about the mountains...

Wished i watched it now.. x
  • I wasn't watching it, but hubby did - came up stairs after 15mins and said it was 'strange' and something about the mountains...

Wished i watched it now.. x
  • I found it informative yet hilarious and also made me wonder how on earth the human race still exists!!

Reafirmed how special it is when it actually happens tho....
  • Im watching it on C4 catch up online... image
  • Ahh a little boyimage

All i can say is thank God for IVF!! blinking heck what a malarkey!!
  • How the hell did the human race manage to survive?? After watching that I am astonished that we still exist!! God help us, no wonder it is taking us so long !! Twas funny though and that pig thing - EUGHHHHH
  • I saw it and thought it was hilarious. No wonder it is taking us all so long! Have sky+d it for OH, but not sure he'll watch it.x
  • i thought it was fasinating but unbelievable x
  • sorry i missed this seemed like a good one so did it say you have to o every time????