Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

Bye xx

Ive had a good think about it and I think Im going to leave. I dont know how it happened - maybe its because Im really upset today anyway but I feel like even though I want to support you all as youre all really warm and big hearted - I feel like I need a break. I really appreciate all the advice and kind words you all gave me. I feel like maybe Ive been a bit too trusting and naive -

Everyone else is so upbeat and sweet, I think I need some time out to help cheer myself up. I dont think Ill be back though - its all a bit too much especially as I dont want to upset anyone and I obviously have

I wish everyone of you lots of luck, best wishes, sweets, chocolate, cats, cute cuddley bears, laughs, chuckles and general fun happy times.

Byyyyeeeeee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Its been a blast

Replies

• Oh honey don't be silly don't go!!!!!! Just stay here!!! Ignore the silly cow she's really not worth u going!!! PLEASE don't u'll make me feel bad cause it was my argument that got all this started- PLEASE STAY!!!!
  • Theres no need for you to feel bad - your the only level headed one out of this whole thing -

Ill decide after a fun weekend - see how I feel..........

But if I come back it is on the understanding that even though it wasnt my argument she made it so I cant forgive her. I dint want to do this because I like to get on with everyone - and I dont want to fall out with anyone, but I really dont think there was any need. What I wrote about keeping her in obviously meant nothing to her.

Lilac your soo brill and a proper sweetie. I just sooo wish Id kept out of it - Im so sorry for sticking my big (size 5) foot in it.

I have to go cos I have to be somewhere - but Ill see how things pan out

I hope youre okay - have a good weekend

xxxxx mand
  • oh honey i really hope u have a fun weekend and change ur mind, every1 on here is so lovely their the reason i always come back :\) !!! I shall be waiting b the computer on monday WAITING 4 U!!!! I will hunt u down if u don't come back image *said in the most unstalkerish way possible* xxxxxxx
  • Oh Popsicle, please stay!!!!
    You haven't upset anyone, please forget the stupid comments that were made. You deserve to be on here.
    If you can please just stay on Long -term TTC and don't go over to TTC.
    We want you to stay, come on chick have a think about it.
    Lulubell xx

http://tt.lilypie.com/fbIPp1/.png

• Heya hun

I seem to have missed most of what has been said over on ttc but please stay.
    xx
  • damn damn damn!! i always miss the info!
    popsicle dont leave hunni, we'll miss you waaaaaaaaaaay too much.
    i get the general jist of what went on, Cant believe Mellissa86 would be that way.......

stay stay!
  • Thanks for being so understanding -

Ive decided that I will still come on here every once in a while to see how everyone is getting on or if i have some news or if i spot a topic i might be able to help with....

but I was considering cutting my addiction to this site down anyway not for any reason to do with the site - more for personal reasons.

Before I started using this site - despite being ttc for ages somehow we seemed to be handling it all quite well, when I first started using the site I loved seeing all the happy stories, excitment amongst everyone about who's testing when and the rest.
    Now I feel like its all wearing me down too much and I cant think of anything else and David has started getting stressed becos Im talking about it a lot more. As soon as I realised Dave was getting upset with it all I started thinking - right Id better hold back on using the site, which would have been about now anyway regardless of anything else that happened.

Good luck ladies, I hope youre all coping well. Keep up with the PMA. I think I will have more PMA if I dont use the site as much.

But I will remember you all and I really hope I get to see you in the Pregancy Forums soon

xxxxxxxxxx