Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I'm looking for your advise girls??

hi Girls i've never posted over here and hope you don't mind but we've been ttc since jan and i am looking for advice.
over the past fews mths i've been to see 2 different reflexologists and both have said that they think both my tubes are blocked. (latest one today who seemed quite alarmed at how blocked they felt -cried a bit) I have also been using ov sticks and have never had a positive. also tried to track temp, but not very good at that!

Anyway sorry starting to rant, but do you think the doc would take me seriously yet?,i know it's not been a year but it seems hopeless at the moment, and my cycle is still 40days plus!

any opinions welcome, don't want to make a fool of myself.

thanks for reading

Replies

• Options
    Hi hun,

I'm sorry to hear that - my reflexologist was good and I've heard of others being told when their tubes are blocked. Go to your doc and tell him whats happened - if he won't listen go private - even if it's just to have a lap and dye to see if they are blocked - I'm sure your treament could be done on the NHS.

I hope this helps a little hun.

XXXXXXXXXXXx
  • Options
    I'd try and see what the doc says, if you've been trying for 9 months nearly they make take you seriously. My doc sent me to gynea at 8 months after no af in that time. If you keep at him/her they'll take you seriously eventually. Try not to worry in the mean time. Good luck hun.
    Sx
  • Options
    I've no experiance of going to a reflex person so 'ive no idea whether they could tell if ur tubes are blocked?! Both my tubes are blocked and mine was determined by a HSG- maybe i should go and see if they predict mine are! As for the lack of pos on ov sticks i've never had one but i suspect mines due to having pcos and not ov. u could try going to doctor i was referred after 8 months but that was also duetolack of af's. Good luck honeyxxx
  • Options
    Thanks girls, at least you don't thinki'm over reacting which makes me feel bit better!

I think i will try doc, worst they can say is go away and i suppose they would need to be nice about it!

it is so good to see familier names on here, theres so many newbies over on ttc, had wondered where you had all gone!!!

x