Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Evie18 & LOOBYLOU

Good luck tommorrow ladies :\)

I am SO nervous!

xxx

[Modified by: ShellK on 29 September 2009 20:39:08 ]

Replies

• Hey are you guys testing tomorrow???? Wow girls good luck from me and I really hope you get your bfp!!!!!
  • Not testing Melissa we all have appointments with our consultants.
    Shell, how sweet of you, good luck to you too, dont be nervous, I hope they get to the bottom of things for ya XX
  • Thanks shell, good luck to you too. I'll be thinking of you. Try not to get too nervous (def easier said than done!!) One more step for you, me & loobylou to our BFP's!!!

Spk you tommorow xx
  • Best of luck ladies!

I really hope it goes well for you all tomorrow. Remember - it is the consultants' job to help you, so have your questions ready and ask them.

MrsD
    xx
  • Ooh good luck to you all....hope you all get some answers that will take you one step closer to your BFP's xx
  • Good luck girlies!! xx
  • Hi Girls

Just wanted to wish you both all the very best at your appointments today, & hoping you get the awnsers you need to help get you closer to your BFPs!
    Thinking of you.Keep us updated.
  • Hiya girlies!!

Just got back from the hospital and saw my new consultant who is very nice and didn't make me feel rushed at all, which was nice to start with. I took my mum with me, she has been great taking me backwards and forwards and giving lots of pma! Bless her she looked like a newspaper reporter with my notepad taking notes!!

Anyway back to the appt. Firstly the consultant went back through my notes to make sure everything she had was right. (which it was thankfully) She explained to me that the reason i had been left for 6 months on clomid was because I ovulated in the 1st month on 50mg so they like to leave you to try for 6 months. So then she said she would like to try me on some more clomid, so I explained to her that I wasn't too sure about that as since i stopped taking clomid i have ovulated in both cycles (according to clearblue dig). She seemed a bit suprised but said it wasn't completely uncommon. She asked if cycles were regular which they are 28 days every month. So basically she told me to carry on naturally, as she didn't want to give me medication if i didn't need it, and has referred me to have a HSG and follicle tracking. To start as soon as poss. So all in all I was quite happy with the appt as it means other things are being investigated. The only thing is having to get out of work for all the appts without having too many awkward questions. I told a nosey bloke at work who wanted to know why I was going to hospital that I was having a boob enhancement (why is hilarious as I have 36f boobs!!!) That will teach the nosey bugger!!!

Anyway thanks for all your good wishes and advice I don't know what i'd do without you all!

Shellk and loobylou I hope everything went ok for you both.

Love evie xx
  • Ah Evie, I am so pleased that it went well for you!! Sounds really really promising... I have absolutely everything crossed for you.

Hope it went well for you other girlies too...

Have everything crossed,

xxxx
  • Evie thats fab news that you are having follicle tracking, lets hope that bfp is waiting just around the corner.

Im gonna update on a seperate thread.............................
  • Hey Evie im glad it went well!! Fingers crossed the hsg will be fine and its great you are having follicle tracking. One step closer hun xxx

P.S thanks everyone for the good luck messages. Will do a thread about mine now x

[Modified by: ShellK on September 30, 2009 07:12 PM]