Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Shy Hello........

Can I join you on here please?

A little about me..........

I'm just 36

I have two girls 12 & 3

I had a mc on Dec 21st at 7+3

I was trying for number three for 28 months.

I am very scared it will take that long to fall again.

I am on day 8 of my first proper month trying again.

I haven't braved this room before as I feel a bit of a fraud with you girls in here going through so much.

I have been told I have endemetreosis(?) and I don't ov reg.

Will you have me? :\?

Love MH xxx

Replies

• Hi Mummy Hunnibee. Of course we will image Welcome to that roller coaster of emotions also know as ttc!!! We all have our story to tell. Really sorry to hear about your mc in December, i had one after trying for 12 months and it was devastating. To coin a phrase from slimming world, there are no strangers here, only friends we have yet to meet image
    Take good care, lots of love, bluebird xxxx
  • Hi honey
    welcome to LT-TTC! So sorry to hear about your MC i had one christmas day O7, a mc is hard to deal with at any time of year but at christmas time its particuly devastating.

i too have endo which resulted inboth my tubes being blocked.

Fingers crossed you wont be here too long!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Hi!
    Don't feel a fraud, your reasons for being here are every bit as valid as ours!
    Sorry about your miscarriage after so long trying, it must have been devastating. I had a miscarriage in August 08 after 14 months of trying and 5 months later I'm still trying (going into month 19). It really is a struggle but knowing your not the only one going through it does give me comfort especially when you see people getting their much deserved bfp's!
    Good luck with it all xx
  • Hi MH!

Thanks for the intro and welcome to LTTTC - you'll like it here image
  • Hello MH not long on here myself and your lucky to have joined a forum with plenty of wonderful people, no matter what your going through it is guaranteed that some one on here will have been through the same.

Sorry o hear about you mc and hoping you'll have a bfp very soon x
  • Hi Mummy Hunibee,
    I have not been in here long but everyone is lovely. Sorry to hear about your mc.
    Good luck for 2009 xxx
  • welcome hunibee! Everyone on here is lovely and there's so much knowledge and advice - hoping your BFP isn't too far away though. xx
  • Hello MummyHunibee,
    Welcome to the site, we're all good group of girlies on here if i do day so myself!! Ur more than welcome and hope ur stay is a short one.
    Sx
  • Hi Mummy Hunibee

Sorry to hear that you miscarried, I'm sure it must be awful at anytime of year, but worse at Christmas.
    Hopefully you won't be here long (in the nicest possible way!!) and you'll get your BFP very soon

I've found this forum brilliant over the past few weeks, it's just nice to know someone will always be able to answer even the most ridiculous question!!

Welsh xx
  • Hi Mummy Hunibee

Welcome! It really is great on here, you can let off steam, ask advice or just come on for a chat! So sorry to hear about your MC, I can only imagine how hard that must be. Lots of luck that your stay on LTTTC is a short one.

• Girlies......

Thank you so much for the very nice welcome.

I have been reading through some old posts to try and know a little about you all.

This TTC business is a real nightmare and now it feels worse after the MC as it feels that number three is just not meant to be and I so want to have another baby.

I feel so supported on BE and now on here and it really helps xxxxx
  • Hi there

Welcome to the forum, and in the best possible way, I hope you're not around for too long (or me either for that matter). This forum has been a godsend for me as I go through the rollercoaster that is lt ttc so feel free to moan, laugh, rant, rave and whatever else you feel like doing.

x

xxx
  • Hello mummy hunnibee

Pull up a chair you are most welcome and the ladies are lovely. There are no qualifications to be here. The loss of hope each month is the same for us all.
    Am so so sorry to hear that you had a miscarriage it must have been devastating
    Take care
    XX