Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone around tonight??

Hey there ladies... Just wondering if anyone was around tonight... image

OH on that damn xbox again and just wanted a chat!! :P... Not like me.. haha.. image

Hows everyone doing... ?

The witch caught me yesterday... knew it was too good to be true.. so that was CD33!
.. and to top it off someone i used to work with, who is also friends with OH had a baby this morning... Im not on the best of terms with her... and i had a horrible feeling inside when i got the text to tell me she had the baby.... sounds nasty.. but i cant help the way im feeling! image

XX

Replies

• Hey cupcake i'm here!

Im cd 3 today and i'm just about that awful pissed off feeling when af comes.

I know how you feel about baby announcements for people you're not close too. I think i could win a damn bafta with my fake smiles and congratulations! It's very hard to feel happy for folk you don't know too well when they have what you want x x
  • Ohh its such a horrible feeling aint it!! image

Im on CD2 now.. so not far at the back of you... image... Cycle buddys..

How long have ure cycles been recently??.... Whats ure history??...
    Sorry i lose track of everyone on here... ha image

XX
  • Last cycle was 45 which is a total freak as always 34!

ttc 13 months with one ectopic. having tests at moment x x
  • HI Cupcake,

Sorry to g/c as I wasnt around last night when you started this thread. I just wanted to say sorry that AF arrived. Hope you are ok?
    MP I have replied to your other thread but hope you are feeling more positive today.
    I know exactly how you both feel about other people getting pg and having babaies. My cousin is due on Monday and have been struggling with the news since she announced her surprise/accident pregnancy back in Feb. Not sure how I am going to feel once the baby is here and am dreading having to go and visit with fake smiles!!! I have also started to worry that this will make my little sister broody and that she will then end up pg before me and she hasnt even started ttc yet!!!! Isnt it scry how our minds run away with us??!!!!!
  • Hey there LB...

Yeah its very scary.... I hate feeling it... I just want a bump and baby of my own!!!! Grrrrrrr

Spoke to OH today about it all... he feels exactly the same as us... (so its not just us woman)... image

Heres hoping those BFP's arent far off for us.... image XX