Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

glad to see you popsicle

Hi luv,
glad to see you haven't left totally, but I understand what you are saying about it can get you down coming on here. I'm the same don't come on here all the time and dont really look into the TTC group too much anymore as it gets depressing.
Glad for the ladies who get BFP's but get too jealous and thats not healthy.

Anyway less depressing stuff, hope you are ok, I'm on 6 weeks holiday from work at the moment and I really want to enjoy whats left of it.
How was your weekend? good I hope.
Well luv we are all here for you when/if you need us,
speak soon, PMA to you
Lulubell xxx

http://tt.lilypie.com/fbIPp1/.png

Replies

• ...So if youre off for 6 weeks - I guess youre a teacher?? Wow 6 weeks, I would love that/wouldnt know what to do with it. I think that wud be the perfect opportunity to go on a touring holiday or something?!!

Weekend was very good thank you. Only exception was I had to unexpectedly deal with my Mums Hyacinth Bucket (childless/husbandless) cousin on Saturday when I went to visit family. I was practically in tears before I got there as it was - then got there looing forward to a relaxing day - but noooo no no that wasnt to be - it was made instantly hard work with the presence of one person, who is sooo hard work! Patronising, insescent, battle of wits at times, I kept having to 'go to the loo' just to stop myself bursting into tears.

Apart from that - the rest of the weekend was spent walking the dog, shopping, looking at photos from my brother's tour round Europe on a bus (wonderful - I need to do that!!!). I bought my hubby a T Shirt with my birthday money - I hav enough clothes lol!!!

Take care everyone
    xxx