Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

BAD BAD day, sorry mega rant

today went from bad, to good, to bad, to worse to hell.

Found out 2 friends are pg, one with her first (heavy smoker and drinker, eats crap and falls in 5 months!!!)and one with her 2nd, i was bringing a horse in from the field for a friend and he ran off and i couldn't catch him creating havoc with all the others that wanted to join in! and then a cash point ripped me off by ??100!!!! am so mad and so very close to tears and i know there's nothing anyone can do so sorry i just need to rant!!! I jsut want DH to come home and give me a sympathetic hug but i doubt that'll happen! :cry: xx

Replies

• Rocky

Here's a virtual hug.

xx
  • Oh Rocky, what a crap day you've had. I live in fear of pregnancy announcements. I'm gearing myself up for my work colleague as she's getting married in September beng next.

Hig big hug x x x
  • sorry to hear you are having a bad day.

Doesnt it make you cross that you dont smoke, drink etc . . .and its not happening and as you say for others they just have to look at each other and they are pregnant ( looking threw the smoke and beer goggles)
    I know words dont help much but hopefully it will help getting it off your chest, rant away !!
    xx

• Oh honey that is really poo xxx sending you a really big hug. Hope you managed to get that hug from your hubby xxx
  • Oh dear sounds like youve had the icing on the cake today!!

Big massive hugs maybe if you have a good cry might make you feel a bit better.

What happened with the cash point thing, did it register as giving you the cash & then not?? This happened to me once I went into the bank & told them & they managed to sort it.

More big virtual squeezes xx
  • what a pants day. I'm sorry. Both me and my boss have been in tears today and yesterday over horrible clients. Must be some nasty-ness in the air today! My boss is lovely, and asked if it was ok that a work colleague brings her baby in to work. Of course thats fine! But she gave me a heads up that the 2 other girls at work might be trying for baby no.2. I'm dreading that. But feel awful for feeling that way at the same time. Bloody emotions! Hope u get your hug x x
  • hey guys! Thanks all so much for understanding, i can always count on you lot! feeling a bit better today, did get a hug off DH but not til bed time - i was all quiet and grumpy anf told him why and when he came home he thought it was because of the money! idiot, lol, ended up writing a lil note about it and he was quite sweet by bedtime so it made me feel better.Have also booked us a night away in a hotel for our 2nd wedding anniversary next month image so have got that to focus on now which is nice.

The cash point gave me ??60 less on the first transaction (but i didn't realise til i got home and counted it!) and i forgot about something else i needed cash for so put my card back in again but it cancelled the transaction so tried for that a 2nd time and got my money. couldn't go in to the bank as it was 7pm but i phoned and said i'd been charged for both!!! GGRRRR have to phone on Tuesday pm. xxx
  • Hi Rocky! Pleased you had a better day! Sounds like a good idea to get away and spoil yourself for your wedding anniversary! Hope you have a much better weekend.
    xx