Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Disappearing for a little while...

Hello,

Just thought that I'd stick my head round the door to say that I'm disappearing from the forum for a little while.

We're going to try a month of not thinking about TTC too much - I got so upset when AF arrived last month (as I seemed to be getting positive symptoms/temps etc.) - agreed with DH just to relax this month. His tests have come back OK, mine didn't diagnose PCOS (only had cysts on right ov, and hormones were OK). I'm trying not to convince myself that I'm riddled with endometriosis - not great at PMA.

So, we're going away for our wedding anniversary (which nicely coincides with potential ov dates according to Fertility Friend). I intend to do lots of things other than think about the future, have a nice glass of wine or two with DH and eat well, and BD until the poor man passes out from exhaustion :lol: (lucky boy - he's quite up for that). I'm still temping, and starting with a CBFM as well this month - I just need to spend a little less time staring at the computer screen (at either this forum, or my temp chart!)

I'll be back towards the end of April no doubt - best wishes and lots of babydust to you all while I'm away.

EM xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hope you have a lovely break! I'm sure that relaxation is the way forward, although I'm rubbish at winding down myself. Wishing you baby dust xx
  • Options
    Really hope it works for you honey, Happy Wedding anniversary, lets hope it brings you a little something extra xx
  • Options
    Good luck - the relaxing thing has definitely helped for a lot of us and if nothing else, going away will help your pma! Hope you have a great anniversary and come back with some good news.x
  • Options
    Good luck - hope y ou can relax and enjoy your anniversary, and it brings you some good news.