Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I'm out, again :-(

AF just arrived, after all my usual triggers have long since been and gone and i've had extra symptoms. Surely there aren't any more i can be faced with?? I'm thinking the month i get no symptoms is the one i need to get excited about-but then i've been there before too image And it looks like i'll be out next month as hubby is off on a stag do at what will probably be the crucial time image Am wondering about taking the pill for a month to see if it'll kickstart anything! Just thought i'd let you know, have good days all x

Replies

• Aw gyps I hope things work out for you, you never know you could still catch ov next month if you jump on dh before he goes and when he gets back.
    Fingers crossed sweetie and hope this af is kind X
  • Oh sweetie, it is sh*t isn't it!
    I really hope you catch the ov before he leaves ...
    about the pill as it surpresses it but not sure if doing it for one month would help?
    xxxx
  • Thanks you two. It does suck-i was floating on cloud nine, thinking Well why shouldn't it happen to me? I think i did all my weeping the other day though when i assumed AF was coming, so today i'm just dealing with it. Am going to treat myself to a nice lunch, not wanted to pig out on choc so that's another surprise! Love to you both x x
  • Aw gypsy - so sorry to hear that....it all sounded so promising. That's the awful thing about AF. Hope you had a lovely yummy lunch and now enjoying a big glass of vino! xx
  • Oooh, a glass of wine sounds good!

Actually, I might have a mojito image

Thanks tbd x x
  • Sorry the witch got you Gypsy! Treat yourself tonight xx
  • Hmmm mojito is an even better plan. Lovely evening for it! Enjoy it honey...never know, could well be the last for a while...as you said Why shouldn't it happen to you??? xx
  • Aw pants hun! I am sorry, maybe you could crash the stag for half an hour just borrow him :lol: I wouldn't go back on the pill though, it really messes you about putting all that crud in your body xx Don't know about you but I am starting to wonder why I ever wasted my money on contraception!
  • I didn't bother with the pill. Socks - I would but he's off to Spain! And yes, wondering why I took the pill all those years (unless that's to blame)! Stupid infertility!!!
  • aw gyps really sorry to hear this get torr into the cava and make the most of a month off big kiss to you xx
  • Awwww im sorry AF arrived hun,it is so bloody frustrating! Im realy p****d off tonight AF is now a week late & i think i can safely say its not due to being PG as this would be a minor miricle as OH & i have only BD twice in a month & that was fairly early in my cycle.
    I have found a that a dvd marathon of girlie films a big bar of choccy & a nice glass of something does wonders when your feeling down!
    (((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))))))))xxxxx
  • Sorry AF arrived gypsy but hope you enjoyed your mojito. It's CD1 today for me and I was on the champagne tonight. Nothing to celebrate but I needed cheering up! It sucks doesn't it? Hugs to you x