Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

ET

Hi ladies,

I said i would keep you updated so....

I had my last scan yesterday morning and my lining had then reached 8mm thick which they said was fine after sending bloods off to the lab. (apparently I got it wrong last friday and my hubby said my lining was previously 6.7mm not 7.6mm as i thought! oops).

So yesterday saw the last of the buserilin injections... i am still to take 8 x hrt pills each day and last night i started using the Cyclogest pessaries... which so far are no problem (apart from the horrid sploge of melted wax that greets you in the morning! sorry i know that was TMI!!)

I have been booked in for ET on Friday 20th!!!!! yippee!!! that's only 3 more sleeps!!!!

I had a little panic this morning as i thought i might have been given wrong instructions... everyone else seems to start Cyclogest pessaries just 2/3 days before ET but in my case i would have had 4 nights of them before transferring a 3 day embryo...

I am soooooo hoping that our snowbabies are strong....

I was working at an under 18's club night last night (we work in commercial property and have a couple of bars - one of which was hosting this event for which you have to have had a CRB check to work at - so i was the lucky lady who got the job!) and some of the kids were hmmmm.... like wild animals to put it politely. Someone made the comment 'there is no way you will ever want kids after tonight' and i thought... if only you knew... and i still want a bubba so i must want it a lot!!!

Gosh I am sooo tired without caffeine!! Keep swaying from having tons of PMA to feeling tired and thinking it is probably not going to work, i really need to get a few hours a day not thinking about it, or a few minutes would do!

xxx

Replies