Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

A MASSIVE thank you!!!

Hi Lovely Ladies,

Well, im in a very good place mentally right now (for how long, god knows, im up and down like a yoyo these days :lolimage so while i am positive and upbeat i just want to take the time to say "Thank You" to each and everyone of you lovely ladies for all your suport when i come looking for someone to talk to.

Each and everyone of us know how hard this journey truly is, and even though i don't know you personally, i will never forget how amazing, loyal, supportive, generous and STRONG each of you are! Without you i don't know what i'd do, or where i'd be! You are so supportive and i will never forget that! Yes we have our families and friends, but no one truly understands or feel's the frustration and heartache like us (unless of course they are going through it too).

You were all sent from heaven! I honestly mean that!

So from me, a huge thank you and i wish you all a lovely christmas but an ever better 2010!!!!

I really hope next year will be THE year for us all!!! You all deserve to be mummy's more than anyone in the world.

Lots and love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Yep I agree too, you girls are amazing, I can't wait to leave this forum because I will be moving on with this journey but I will really miss you guys, think we should all go together!
  • What a lovely post TinyT!! I totally agree with what you say - this forum has been a life-saver for me over the past 6 months or so, and I don't know if I'd be here with my BFP if it weren't for all your support. Here's to 2010 being the year of the baby for us all!!!!!!!!! xx
  • What a lovely post Tiny T.

I agree everyone is so lovely & supportive & I would be lost without each & everyone of you.

Bring on 2010 xxxx
  • awwww thats a lovely post, thank you very much.

every single word is true tho. happy Xmas to everyone and i hope you all get ur Christmas wishes. PS dont forget to break the wish bone at lunch x !!!!!
    love Mrs E xx
  • Yep I agree too, you girls are amazing, I can't wait to leave this forum because I will be moving on with this journey but I will really miss you guys, think we should all go together!

Let's hope we can all graduate next year together!

Merry Christmas! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx