Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is this period cramping or implantation cramping?

Hello everyone, hope you’re all having a lovely day. New to this chat but have been reading quite a few for the last few weeks. My husband and I have been ttc for the last 2 years now and as everyone who’s been in the same situation knows it gets draining and you lose hope every time you get a BFN. This month however I had bad cramping 8dpo and had brownish blood when I wiped- thought it might be implantation bleeding??? I’m now 12dpo and been taking first response pts for the last three days but all BFN.:( also started cramping really badly in what felt like my right ovary last night, thought it’s definitely AF coming but shouldn’t be due for 3 more days. Can anyone shed some light on this? Shouldn’t early response pts be showing up positive if I was pregnant by this point? Xxx  

Replies

• Options
    Hi @MariaAziza I cant offer any help only support as I am in the same boat. 12/13 dpo and all my tests are negative. That's the problem when you're trying, you become so aware of every day that you are on and testing early etc but generally it's advised that you wait until after missed period before you test. I am trying not to lose hope, as long as AF stays away there is always a chance, good luck xxxx