Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

need a moan - sorry

Im feeling so deflated today. I know Im not pg but I really want to be. Im so confused with the spotting on cd21 and I have ewcm which makes no sense. Im due on any day so i cant be ov'ing. I knew I was getting my hopes up I cant believe I convinced myself that was implantation. Im jealous that my 2 friends are pg and annoyed that its taking so long to conceive. Ive been getting achey back and abdomen the last couple of days so I know af is coming.
On top of all of it I feel alone, noone knows what im getting through because I dont want to tell them that I might be pg. OH doesnt understand how I feel so I have noone. I just want to lock myself away in a cupboard and cry but I have my daughter to look after so thats out of the question!!!!
sorry for the moan xxxxxxx:cry:

Replies

• Hi there, I am so sorry you are feeling down. I am sure its completely natural to feel the way you are, I know that I have felt like this too. I think its harder for blokes to understand because its us women that have to experience all the changes in our body and its us left with trying to analyse every ache and pain, leaving us emotionally drained!! I am sorry I cant offer you much advice but I am sure this feeling will pass soon and I hope you feel better really soon. The great thing about this forum is that at least you can come and offload here and we will understand x
  • Awwww hun!!! HUG!!!!

**hands slice of chocolate cake and a glass of wine***

Sit down for five minutes and centre!!!

We all feel like this! I can not get anything else into my brain - other than - am I? I'm not??? Am I??? This is sore that isn't - should this be like this - symptom spotting and I'm not that far past ov - I've done it every month - it's awful, I don't want to - I google symptoms! I have it bad - and I am heart broken everytime af arrives!!!!

You need a little you time - can you leave the little one with daddy, while you go for a massage or facial or something - or even just a walk! Go for a walk somewhere and have a little cry and come back all refreshed with it all off your chest!

Chin up hun

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX