Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

anyone had this??

hey girls

im on cd 26 of a clomid cycle (150mg/) and my boobs have been hurting since day 15!!!! nips are really sore(tmi!))

Has anyone had these symptoms on clomid and it turned out to be just a side effect of clomid??
im reading mixed things on the net, some are saying its a side effect and some are saying its progeston that is released after ovulation, i dont even know if i ov as they didnt book me in for a scan!!

i have two more rounds of clomid to do, then im going to do ivf, hubby finally agreed yayay!!

any help would be appreciated!

Gem xx

Replies

• Hi Gem,

Unfortunately I had this on a few of my cycles of Clomid, was convinced I was PG but sadly no. how many rounds of Clomid have you had already - were these the same symptoms as last time?
  • Hi gerbera

thanks for your responce, well i have had lots of round of clomid 50,100 and the next time will be 2nd round of 150mg.
    sometimes i get sore nipples but not every cycle, but yes i have exp it before with clomid and obviously bfn!! do the hospital moniter you?? and are you ov with clomid? it seems my eggs werent maturing enough with 100mg so thats why im on 150 xx