Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

After 2 years of trying!!!....

Im pregnant!!!!

oh my god cannot be im writing this!.
i descided to do another test as i was waiting for gyne to get back with blood results, i thought i would test as i was scared of the disappointment and the line came up straight away!

i then called my gyne secretary and she confirmed with the blood results. i now have an appointment with him tommmorrow as im having quite bad period pains and they are concerend!

these are the only symtoms
sore boobs with veins
extremely tired
weeing alot
period pain

thanks for all the responces iv had over the past couple of days, you girls are fantastic and i wish this for all of you!!!! will let you know what happens in the morning xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations! Its a well deserved BFP!! When is your due date? I really hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. Enjoy it. XX
  • Options
    thanks ylacoutts i think im due 2nd dec! im not going to leave here for a while and il let everyone know what happens tommorrow xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations! hope tomorrow goes OK, xx
  • Options
    MASSIVE congratulations!!!! What a surprise hey!

Take care of yourself hun xxx
  • Options
    Thanks annlou and rachies hope you all get your bfp soon xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations! Hope you have a great 9 months. xx
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Hope everything goes well with the gynae tomorrow. Wishing you a happy and heathy 9 months. What a fab early xmas pressie you will have!! xxx
  • Options
    Aw congratulations what wonderful news after 2 years - you must be in shock!x
  • Options
    Congratulations, you deserve it, xoxoxoxox
  • Options
    BIG congrats, how lovely! x
  • Options
    Congratulations, hope your appt goes well xx
  • Options
    Wow thats fantastic news!! Good luck xxx
  • Options
    Thanks for everyones congratulations!! im sooo excited im not sleeping at the moment!
    been for an early scan today and everything is fine, the pain is something to do with the corpus something!!! im now on cyclogest so that will help me keep this pregnancy!! also on baby asprin.

just want to thank everyone and blow baby dust to each and everyone of you!!
    xxx
  • Options
    WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!!! Congratulationa!!!!! I thought it was all sounding very positive.... I got loads of aches and pains (felt like AF) in the early days, it's all normal hon, as long as no bleeding (and even then it can STILL be normal!). Join us in pg after infertility xx