Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

FAO Tiny T

I have been trying to reply to your post on clomid but BE does not like something I'm saying cos it keeps eating my replies!!

I just wanted to say, as clomid's biggest fan, please feel free to email me if you have any questions. Hopefully one of my replies will show up soon too!!

Important points:
* Keep BDing past CD21 as clomid can make you OV later
* Drinks LOTS of water as it will help with the side effects
* I didn't have follicle tracking but just a CD 21 blood test so don't panic if you don't have the scans
* Use the visualisation technique, it really helped me to relax and stay positive
* Good luck and truckloads of babydust! I hope it works its magic for you too

S xx

Replies

• Hi Sweetie, oh thank you for that!!!! I am super excited. I was so down a few days ago, but i am focusing positive thoughts on getting the clomid (if i dont i will just have to keep going)

Can't say congratulations enough to you, you must be soooo happy and excited! What a miricle. I was telling my hubby about your story and he said (funnily enough) "Our time will come, and we might just have a clomid baby too!" Lol.

Did you do anything else while on clomid? (i.e. diet, exercise?)

Love to you and bump xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Hey Tiny T,

Thank you! I did have acupuncture which really helped but exercise kind of went out the window as I was so tired from the clomid and the every other day BDing!! But hey, that's exercise in itself right?!! You have every reason to be excited and keep thinking positive, it has worked for so many ladies although you never quite believe it will work for you until it does!!

I also wrote a list of fertility foods and stuck them on my fridge to try and encourage me to eat them. I wasn't brilliant but having them there did help me to try! Sweet potatoes, mackerel, herring, pumpkin seeds, chillies, whole grain cereals, mixed beans, I think berries like strawberries and rasberries were on there too, and avocados. If you try and sneak some of them in your daily diet then it doesn't feel too taxing.

I know your clomid baby is waiting for you too. Your hubby is right! :\)

S xx