Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

never give up!!

hiya!!

we decided to try for baby no2 away back in january06, and didnt think there was anything wrong, but 6month later and still nothing, we both went to the gynocologyst who said i had PCOS we were gutted the thought of never having another baby, so were gratful for the one we had!
this time last year after years of trying i was browsing ebay when i found this lady
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FERTILITY-SPELL-FREE-WEIGHT-LOSS-SPELL-Cast-by-Mia_W0QQitemZ200304854518QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Metaphysical_New_Age?hash=item200304854518&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:1683|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

and i have to say to start with i didnt believe but we got the shock of our lives when 7months later i found out i was pregnant.... we still cant believe it has happened!!

it could have just happened itself, but after almost 2 1/2yrs of nothing then for a miracle to happen...!!

xx

Replies

• Congratulations.. I know one of the ladies on here tried a fertility spell not sure it was from ebay. Good luck with the baby and all the best
  • I tried one of Mia's spells in august last yr and bought one for woomummy's birthday. It didn't work for me (she says it wears off in 12 weeks?!) but woomummy got PG in that time.

If you believe in it and it gives you hope and PMA go 4 it!!

Glad it worked for you and good luck in your Pregnancy.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • it wears of after 12weeks, but if still no baby then she re-casts it again for free!!
    i had completely forgot about it and gave up on it working, and thats when baby must have been concieved!!

i went years of stressing and trying and when we were almost going to give up a little miracle happend!

• i had one cast by mia in november still got the rose quartz under my bed and silver coins. lol. had no luck though
    i've not had a period since i had it cast. but no bfp either. image