Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hi girls, miss you!

Hello girls,

Just wanted to pop in to say hello. It's strange not seeing these names on the other forum. But I can understand why it's nicer being over here.

I'm hoping things are going well for you all, and sending buckets of baby dust to each and every one of you...although I do still need a couple of buckets for myself! :roll:

Hope you will pop in and 'see' us in ttc now and again, and offer your advice.

Leigh xx

Replies

• Hi there hun, nice to hear from you. I'm ok thanks, got my first af in 11 months 2 weeks ago so due to ov i guess this weekend ish so lots of bding (Tmi) this weekend and fingers crossed i DO actually ov. Hope things with you are ok. Sxx
  • HI Leigh,

I snuck back on here as it's a little easier than being with all those fertile myrtles! Nice to hear from you though I do miss you regular guys over there - you'll have to get K-lou and the others to pop over and see us. I'm still plodding along, month 13 about to start 14 me thinks, but he ho. Had my bloods done this month so as soon as day 5 comes around and the final ones are done I'll find out what's what and probably get a referral. How's you?

Rach x
  • Oooh SLOW, that sounds positive. I have my fingers well and truly crossed for you!!!!

Hi Rach, that's good getting the bloods done. I really hope they come back ok, it's great things are getting done.

Doesn't look like I'm one of those fertile myrtles (?) as you put it Rach! I'm waiting for af to show here ugly face, I'm spotting so expect her tomorrow. This was exactly the same as what happened last month. So onto another month.

Glad things seem to be progressing for you girls. xx