Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

BFP!!!

Replies

• Fantastic news - congratulations!
  • well done to you - hope you have a lovely pregnancy x;\)
  • Oh my god, CONGRATULATIONS sooooo happy for you hope everything goes well for you. Stay in touch we'd miss you Xxx
  • Thanks Ladies! I can't believe how many of you have replied! You have all been fab!

Especially Bluebird, Woomummy and Jphuk - listening to me whinge and rant....lol!!!

I'm still in shock - and feeling sick - and I keep getting butterflies when anyone mentions baby stuff and I think - Ooo thats gonna happen to me!

I really hope it sticks - I'm still scared of moving from here - so will be sticking around for a while!!!

xxxxxxxxx
  • Awwwww thanks ladies!!!! Still in shock, but got a bday card today to me and the little one from my OH so think it's starting to sink in...lol!!!

Right now off to enjoy my bday!

XXXXXXXXXX
  • Happy birthday and congratulations this must be the best present ever!!!
  • Yay - haven't been on for a few days and was just wondering last night when the next ltttc BFP would be. So happy for you. Enjoy your pregnancy - you deserve it. image
  • Oh wow this is great news I am soooo pleased for you honeyimage

Well done you so deserve it.

k XXX
  • I'm so happy for you! Congratulations. image
  • YAY! Massive congratulations hun. I am so so happy for you. You deserve this so much.
    xxx
  • congratulations hun!! you really deserve it image
    hope everything goes well xx
  • Oh congratulations MummyWannaBe!!!! I've not been on much lately, had a difficult 2WW last month and decided I was obsessing too much but just popped on and saw your post. I couldn't be happier for you. You so deserve it and what a lovely birthday present. A happy and healthy 9 months to you and your baby. Yiiiiiiipppppeeeeee!!!!!

xxx
  • Awww thanks ladies!

It's still not sunk it - it's quite strange! I still go to the loo expecting blood! I just hope it sticks and is healthy I'm worried that something will go wrong!

I hope you all catch me up soon - I need some friendly faces for when I move over to the pg forum! I'm not quite ready to go yet so one of you has to hold my hand and come with me!

Baby dust to all!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXX
  • Wow!!!

Well done petal, that's ace, you really deserve it!!

A happy and healthy pregnancy to you!!!

xx
  • Congrats - that's fab news! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that it all goes well.

I hope you have an easy 9 months.

Rach x
  • Thanks Ladies!

XXXXX
  • Fab news... Congratulations
  • wonderful knews, congratulations, hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!!

Nina x
  • oh my god - thats fatastic news (sorry i'm a bit late joining in - just back from hols!) congratulations!!!
    hope you have a healthy 9 months for you both...but will be nice to still have you around - at least for now!!
    congrats again - hope you're still smiling! xxxx
  • Thanks ladies!!!! Forgot how many girls I knew on here...lol!!!

I'm still in a bit of shock - but it's starting to sink in a little now!

So I just need a few of ya to join me - I'm a bit lonely over in the May forum!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX