Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

FAO TINY T

Hiya,

I was wondering how you are getting on since we last "spoke"... I saw on another post that your 21 day bloods were pants..?
My cd21 bloods are always low, and my cd28 ones are higher, so I don't usually ov until later.

I am on CD4 now and back on the Clomid rollercoaster...god help meimage
I have had to reduce my Clomid dose again, as last month I was put up to 100g, and my cd28 progesterone score was 146!!!!!! Which is tooooo high, and I may overstimulated my ovaries, and released more then 1 egg.
I'm a bit annoyed actually as last time I took 50g it didn't work, but he seems to think it will this month.....god knows, its all beginning to get to me now.
The compromise was to take 75g, and be monitored a bit closer with scans and stuff, but that can't happen this month as we are going on holiday the day he would want to start scanning me.....typical!!!!!

Hope you are OK, and hope to hear from you soon
Love From TW xxxxx

Replies

• Hi TinyWife

Soooooo sorry for the late reply, i have been lying low trying to overcome my slump of PMA.

Well, i posted a thread regarding how i am getting on, so i wont bore the others by repeating myself again :lol:

How are you getting on in this cycle hun? I think we were on the same CD weren't we? Have you had a +opk yet? I really hope so!

That is reasurring though that the clomid is working for you on the medium dose, even though it's too much. 50mg & 100mg done nothing for me, then 150mg worked the 1st time, not the 2nd, but it just did on the 3rd...... arrrggghhh!!! Bodies eh!

Looking forward to hearing from you sweetie.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx