Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Not making it easy for myself :roll:

Well - despite my dodgy af and waiting for my scan date to come through I'm plodding on regardless and have been peeing on ov sticks all week. So yesterday around 11am got a faint second line (not dark enough to mark my LH surge) - this was CD12 and I used to ov on CD13 so was expecting to get a positive. Anyway, I'm going away for the weekend so bd'd last night anyway, Got a positive on my OV stick today so should OV tomorrow (Saturday) but won't see hubbie until Sunday. Given a bloody miracle and I am actually able to get pg, have I ruled myself out for this month?

It's annoying that life keeps getting in the way of this ttc malarkey!!

Replies

• Options
    I've had similar problems myself with life getting in the way - in June hubby was away for 3 days over OV, in July I was away with work over the OV days and August hubby was away the day before OV and came back late on the day I did OV....

I don't know why the hell I'm so late or why I'm even getting my hopes up as we were never in the same place at the right time (maybe that sneaky morning one the day after the +OPK could have done it image )

Drives me crackers - really we really need the maternity leave to start when you are TTC nevermind at the end of your pregnancy :roll: :lol:
  • Options
    I know exactly what you mean. Last month I was away for five nights, over ov and I still managed to convince myself in the run up to af - why do we do it!

Rach x
  • Options
    My DH came home last night and said that they were planning some team building weekend away with work and he asked if it was ok if he went! I said of course you can go.........as long as i'm not ov. So hopefully he'll get the idea!! lol
  • Options
    Glad it's not just me. I'm kind of hoping that because the faint line on the ov stick was at 11.30 yesterday morning and we bd'd 13 hours later that I've timed it ok. Almost want to cancel my visit to my mum's this weekend (not really!)