Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

i think i am back with you all

i went for my scan yesterday and i have some sad and confusing news the nurse said i MC'ED but wants me to do a PG test in 2 weeks and she gave me one and ring back with the results

i had been trying for 23 months do i class this as month one or just carry on :\?

Replies

• Oh honey, I am so sorry to hear this!

I had a m/c in October. The reason she has asked you fo do another PG test is to check that your HCG levels have dropped back to normal - this can take a couple of weeks depending on how far you were when you M/C'd.

I am so sorry hon, try and keep positive, I got my BFP 3 months after my MC so it can happen chick xxxx
  • I'm so sorry to hear your news.
    H.xxx
  • i am ok about it i feel bad for feel ok but i have to LO's so i feel i am lucky to have 2 but would love another one this is my 1st MC which i thought would never happen to me like i was so wrong i have no idea why tho TY for you lovely words glad it turned out good for you hun i am hoping it will not take another 23 months i am waiting for another Af then taking my clomid then i will start again but going to just BD for fun i think i will give my OH a little treat tonight as i have made him wait bless him