Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Put your fertility Q to an expert

Are you thinking about trying for a baby? Are you having trouble conceiving? Do you have a burning question you need answered?

Sharon Trotter, independent Midwife and First Response spokesperson is online in the LIve webchats board to answer your questions 12-1pm today. Feel free to start posting now!
Web Ed Nicola

Replies

• Options

Hello, I have a 7 month old boy who i am still breast feeding about 4/5 times a day (for comfort mostly).  I have tried to wean him and not been successful yet. 

I had my period last month and am trying to get pregnant again.  My doctor perscribed my Omifin clomid to take this coming cycle.  Please can you tell me if this drug will come through in my milk?  I do not want my baby to ingest any excess hormones especially female hormones because he is a little boy.  Can you please let me know if there are any harmful side effects of taking Omifin clomid while breastfeeding?  thank you.