Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hello Bluebird!!!!

Replies

• LOL!!! Was just about to click off when i saw your message!!!!! Hope you are well. You'll be glad to know that i still work in Surrey even if i dont live there anymore image Am currently sitting in the office at Guildford image Hows tricks with you?
    lots of love, bluebird xxxx
  • He he!!! Glad your still dipping your toe in surrey!! I'm currently sitting in an office in Chertsey!!!

I'm good ta have no idea what my bodies up to....but then i never do! But hoping lap/dye/tuboplasty in dec will bring me a bfp soon!!!!

Have you made your appointment yet with the fertility clinic?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Fingers crossed for you lilac, really hope it helps after all you have been through. No, havent made the appt yet, have to do it on-line so OH and i are going to do it tonight. Scarey stuff! Apparently there are quite a few ladies of my age on their books! I thought i would be a one off! lol.
    I like Chertsey, one of my best mates lives there and of course my son was born there image

xxxxxxxx